╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Oh! I think i found something." Stiles informs, jumping over a couple of pebbles.

Scott's eyes then noticed a den right in front of him, the same that Stiles noticed.

"So did i." Scott then whispers out.

"It's a Coyote den." Stiles states.

Scott then corrects. "Werecoyote."

Stiles then looks at a couple of paw prints marked onto the dirt, him pointing at them. "See these?"

"These are Malia's." Stiles then says.

Scott had an uneasy look on his face as he looked around. "Maybe, we should leave..."

"Why?" Stiles confusingly asks.

Stiles then noticed there seemed to be other prints next to Malia's, ones that looked–––human.

"I think there were others here, besides us, look at the prints." Stiles then says, gesturing to the two sets of footprints.

"...Ivanna and Isaac." Scott whispers, catching their high scents.

"Oh, i know Ivy was here, she knew that Malia is the Werecoyote, she was the one that told me to come here." Stiles then says.

"...they were here, like recently..." Scott whispers.

Scott then looked down, him frowning as if looking for something. "Where's it?"

"Where's what?" Stiles confusingly asks.

"The doll!" Scott impatiently asks.

Stiles shivers lightly, remembering the doll. "I don't know and i don't care, that thing was too creepy to begin with."

"Let's just go, i don't think Malia's gonna come here, our scents...mines, yours, Ivanna and isaac's, our scents are tangled with eachother and it invades Malia's privacy." Scott then sighs out.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Kira Yukimura had seen a dark brown haired girl talking with two guys, one of the guys she had taken a keen interest in, she wanted to talk to him, but she was just so afraid, and the girl seemed friendly enough, so, she waited till she took her seat to talk to her.

Ivanna Lahey smiles at Kira Yukimura, who gave her back a smile.

"Hey, uh–––sorry about yesterday, i just...i don't really know you and i was- i don't really talk to anyone out of the pack and you're not exactly like us and-." Ivanna rambles to Kira.

Kira quickly interjects. "Is that kind of like a slang?"

Ivanna stares at her confusingly. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Um, you said 'pack', so, it means another word for friends, right?" Kira then says.

Ivanna's eyes widened in shock, realizing what she had just said. "Oh, right!"

"Thinking you meant Wolves." Kira jokingly says.

Ivanna awkwardly laughs. "That's crazy!"

"...why's she talking to her? We don't know her." Stiles distrustingly glances at Kira.

Scott rolls his eyes. "Stiles, stop, please?"

Kira's eyes was on the tan skinned brunette, her talking with Ivanna.

"Who's that?"

Ivanna clearly not knowing who she was looking at, frowned at the girl. "Who?"

"Him." Kira gestures to Scott.