╬ 003; Bite ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the Lahey's house, a pair of legs that were covered in black jeans shorts, feet covered in Vans shoes, were seen running through the halls of the house.

A room door was seen being roughly opened, the female quickly rushing inside, then shutting the door close, the person was then seen slamming their body against the door, gasping out.

Coming in view was the face of Ivanna Lahey, her light brown wavy hair sprawling against her shoulders, soft breaths escaping her.

Fists were heard being pounded heavily against the door from the outside, that belonged to Isaac Lahey.

"Anna, just let me in, Anna? Open the door, Anna!" Isaac called out.

The male Lahey sighed out, when he noticed his sister wasn't making a move to listen to him.

"Please, just- just let me in, okay? Let us talk, okay? I can explain everything, okay? Just-." Isaac pleads.

Isaac then saw the door opening and sighed out in relief, stepping inside.

"What are you? Why was Stiles there and who the hell was that guy?" Ivanna blurt out questions.

"You already know." Isaac states.

"All those stories Camden used to tell us-." Isaac was saying.

"It's not real, they were just stories!" Ivanna says im frustration.

"I am real, what i am is real, but, it doesn't change anything, i'm still big brother Isaac." Isaac desperately states.

Ivanna scoffed, rolling her eyes. "We're literally the same age!"

"I'm still older." Isaac then smirked.

"Come, i want to show you something." Isaac says, holding out his hand.

Ivanna, without a doubt, trusting her brother, then placed her hand in his.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna found herself in a railway deport, her hand in Isaac's, her brown eyes looking around the place, confusion clear on her face.

"Derek." Isaac says.

Ivanna frowned in confusion, not knowing who this 'Derek' guy was.

Ivanna then saw the same man she had seen a couple hours earlier slowly walking towards them, her staring at him.

Him standing in front of the two siblings in a powerful and intimidating stance.

"You." Ivanna whispered out.

"It's him, Zac, the hot guy from the station." Ivanna whispered to her brother.

Isaac's face twisted in disgust at her choice of words, whilst Derek stared at her amused.

"Ivanna Lahey."

Ivanna's brown eyes stared at the man as his finger twirled a piece of her light brown wavy hair.

"Wh-why is he touching my hair?" Ivanna whispered out.

"Derek, are you going to do it or not?" Isaac asked, holding onto his sister close to him.

"Does she want it?" Derek asked.

Ivanna frowned her brows at Derek confused. "Do i want what?"

"The bite." Derek simply says.

"A bite...of what?" Ivanna cluelessly asked.

"I can make you just like your brother, you know?" Derek smirked.