Chapter 613 - 614

Start from the beginning

Meng Feng Yun: I saw peanuts and melon seeds. Is the anchor going to fry peanuts and melon seeds?

Silence: Is the Marshal going to watch an outdoor movie at night?

Brainless Xiongxiong: The guess above should be correct. I heard from my mother that it was so much fun to watch movies in those days!

...

There were too many barrages for Zhen Shuai to see, and his attention returned to his hands.

"Yes, I am folding paper bags and using these old newspapers. In the evening, there will be a movie in the brick and tile factory, and we are going to fry melon seeds to sell." Many viewers had never had such an experience. They were very interested and asked the anchor how much a copy would cost

.

Zhen Shuai picked up a folded paper bag and said, "A paper bag like this is filled with melon seeds, and we tentatively sell it for two cents. I feel it is more appropriate to eat melon seeds while watching a movie, and melon seeds should sell better than peanuts. So, I won't sell them this time." Peanuts, just fry a little and we can eat them ourselves."

Shen Xingdu washed the bowl, wiped the water from his hands, poured the peanuts into the basket, picked out the plumper ones, and placed them individually in a small bamboo sieve.

The audience shouted and knocked. Brother Shen is so attentive, because the big peanuts are easier to peel, so he picked them out specially.

In the name of love: Anchor, when the movie is shown in the evening, you will start the live broadcast, right? I also want to go downstairs to buy melon seeds and chicken feet, and watch them with the anchor in the evening.

When other viewers saw this barrage, they quickly copied and pasted it so that the anchor could see it.

Zhen Shuai did see it.

"Okay, I will start a live broadcast when the time comes. Although the movies of this era are technically inferior, their plots and acting skills are no worse than those of later generations. I think they are still worth watching." The audience agreed with his words,

especially They are some viewers who have passed by this era. When they mention the past, they have unforgettable memories in their minds.

After Shen Xingdu finished picking the peanuts, he picked up the scissors to help cut the newspaper.

Finally, there were not enough newspapers.

"If it's not enough, it's not enough. Just leave a paper bag as a measuring cup and let the guests put the melon seeds directly in their pockets. If you don't have a pocket, just hold them with your hands and eat them." Supervisor Shen Xing asked: "You fry? I fry?"

"

I "I haven't fried it before," Zhen Shuai scratched his head, "You fry it." If he had fried it, he was afraid that it would be burned accidentally, and the governor was more patient than him.

Shen Xingdu asked him to light the fire.

"Small fire."

"Okay. If the fire gets bigger, tell me."

The two discussed it, and a touch of warmth lingered around them. It is obviously an extremely ordinary scene, but because it is full of fireworks, the audience still enjoys watching it.

Shen Xingdu fried peanuts first, then fried melon seeds.

Experienced viewers reminded the anchor that they could fry with clean sand, but Zhen Shuai didn't see it.