Chapter 607 - 608

Start from the beginning

Shen Xingdu moved two and put them on two cars, and took many more gas bottles.

There are no fresh vegetables in the warehouse, but there are all kinds of dry goods, such as dried fish, dried mushrooms, dried fungus, vermicelli, dried seafood, dried kelp... everything. There are also some fruits that are durable. Yang Tian loaded each car with a box of apples and a box of cantaloupe. Both of these are relatively durable and can quench thirst and satisfy hunger.

Zhen Shuai cooked a pot of rice and a pot of stew, which tasted delicious.

This time, they finally had their own lunch boxes and chopsticks.

After eating and drinking, everyone was divided into two groups, men and women, to take a luxurious bath and put on clean clothes, shoes and socks. The ladies washed their hair. I'm afraid we won't have such good conditions again for a long time.

Finally, they checked all four cars, got in and set off.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu took Marshmallow and Ling'er in the first car, Zhen's father, Zhen's mother, Shen's father, and Shen's mother were in the second car, and the Yang family's three were in the third car. Shen Xing'an, Zhen Zhen and Zhang Xian were in the last car.

Zhen Shuai’s car took the lead.

The five survivors watched the four cars leave one after another, and the warehouse's popularity seemed to be taken away, and they felt inexplicably panicked.

On the ground, a group of survivors whose faces could not be seen clearly in the night crouched behind the steps, patiently waiting for the four cars to drive away, and tiptoed towards the underground garage... Driving at night was not as convenient as during the day. Zhen Shuai did not drive fast, so he tried his best to drive

. Observe the ground carefully to ensure that the car is driving on the flattest place. On the one hand, it can ensure safety and on the other hand, it can minimize the wear and tear on the car.

The car behind can safely follow the route of the car in front.

The driver of the first car is the most stressed. This is also the main reason why Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu drove their first car.

After Zhen Shuai drove continuously for four hours, Shen Xingdu asked him to stop and replaced him.

The three cars behind also took the opportunity to change drivers.

Both their son and daughter were not around. Zhen's father and Zhen's mother felt uneasy and were both awake. Only then did Zhen’s mother realize that everyone knew how to drive, except her. She secretly watched other people driving, waiting for the opportunity to try it, so that she could help in an emergency.

A smooth night.

When the first ray of sunlight shines down, the giants appear again.

Governor Shen Xing led the motorcade to a stop under the shade of the trees.

After sitting in the car for seven or eight hours, I felt uncomfortable. Everyone got out of the car to stretch their muscles and go behind the grass in the distance to solve their physical problems.

Dad Shen felt worried after thinking about it, so he asked Dad Zhen and Dad Yang to cut down many branches to cover the car.

Then they each got dry food from their cars and had breakfast.