Chapter 589 - 590

Start from the beginning

Zhen Shuai continued to lead the way.

Other unfamiliar survivors came over and asked where they planned to go. Although Liao Dong and Ma Ming both disagreed, Zhen Shuai still told them their destination. More people joined them and the line grew longer.

Liao Dong strode to Zhen Shuai with a sullen face, not hiding his dissatisfaction at all, "Zhen Shuai, didn't Uncle Du tell you? The sales department doesn't have much space. If you bring so many people there, how will you live there?" Are you responsible for finding a new place for everyone?"

Du Aiguo glanced at him expressionlessly.

Zhen Shuai kept walking and spoke rudely, "Do you think those aliens will leave after they destroy the cities on the earth? What are you dreaming about? When they attack humans, will you be able to deal with them by yourself?" Liao

Dong was speechless.

He turned to Zhen's father, half-smiling but not smiling, "Brother Zhen, according to seniority, your Zhen is handsome enough to call me "uncle". Listen to what he said!" "Haha." Zhen's father said lightly, "My

son We don't force you to stay with us."

Liao Dong's face turned blue and white.

Xie Lan pulled him, "I think you're confused! I can't hold my daughter anymore, come and hold her." Ma Ming smoothed things over with a smile, "We have been neighbors for many years, and we are not too big as a family.

It’s normal to have some stumbling, but don’t take it too seriously. I guess we are not the only ones who like the sales department, so we still need to unite and communicate with the outside world. Dongzi, I remember that your wife has always been the head of your family. You have no place to speak here."

Along the way, he had already seen that Zhen Shuai had a plan, and it was not as simple as it seemed. There may be a lot of people who can rely on him in the future, but he is not willing to offend him.

Liao Dong got off the road and said, "I don't mean anything else. Aren't you worried about all of us?" He didn't think as much as Ma Ming, but he understood a truth. If a person thinks he is wrong, he may Yes, but if two or three people think he is wrong, then he may not be doing it right. Du Aiguo didn't speak just now, but he looked at himself with disapproval, which showed that he thought he was wrong. So what if you take a step back? Apart from the bad looks, there is nothing to lose.

Liao Dong showed a smile to Zhen Shuai, "Zhen Shuai, I am a rough guy, and you are a college student. Your mind works faster than mine, and you think about problems more thoughtfully than us. Don't argue with a rough guy like me." Zhen Shuai smiled

. , "It doesn't matter. Save your energy and concentrate on your journey."

When they arrived at the sales department, a group of people collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. It was quiet inside, and it didn't seem like anyone else was there. But Zhen Shuai still checked inside and out.

Others looked at him still looking relaxed, with no sweat stains on his face, and were very envious of his physical strength. After all, he is young!

"Safe." Zhen Shuai nodded to Zhen's father.

Zhen's mother patted the ground beside her and said, "Son, sit down and rest for a while."

Zhen Shuai sat on the floor, took out a bottle of water from his backpack, drank most of it himself, and fed Ling'er the remaining half.

Ling'er held her head high, put her mouth into the mouth of the bottle, and drank slowly. It was obviously very experienced in drinking water like this, and not a drop was spilled on the ground.