Chapter 579 - 580

Start from the beginning

talk about it later." Zhen Shuai saw that his trousers and shoes were soaked, so he quickly helped him take them off. Raincoat urged him to enter the classroom, "Come in quickly, I will blow you with the hair dryer."

Sun Wei and the others watched through the window as he used the hair dryer to blow the hems of Shen Xingdu's trousers and shoes. They looked at each other and said in unison: "Commander So virtuous!"

"Mind your own business and eat more, mind your own business and eat less." Zhen Shuai took out a bottle of delicious braised beef from the drawer in demonstration.

Sun Wei and others immediately covered their mouths.

"I can't cure you, little guy." Zhen Shuai proudly picked up the hair dryer again.

Shen Xingdu stopped him and said, "Eat first."

"No, you'll catch a cold if you don't dry yourself." Zhen Shuai pushed his obstructing hand away.

Shen Xingdu wiped the water off his hands with a tissue, took out his cell phone from his pocket and handed it to him, motioning for him to open it.

Zhen Shuai was puzzled, "What's wrong?"

"The first photo in the album." Shen Xingdu said.

Zhen Shuai took a look and saw that the photo was a school newspaper posted on the newspaper column. At first glance, it was taken in the cafeteria. There is a photo of a lotus pond printed in the corner of the school newspaper, and there is text next to it, which is a contribution from a student, to the general effect of praising the scenery of the lotus pond.

What Shen Xingdu showed him was obviously the photo in the photo, because in addition to the beautiful scenery of the lotus pond, this photo also captured several figures. Although the face was a bit blurry, Zhen Shuai recognized that one of them looked very much like Ye Chenghao.

He was shocked. Is it possible that Ye Chenghao has also been to Hehua Town?

At this time, Yang Yuhang and the others ran in carrying lunch boxes.

"Our food is finally here! Thank you for your hard work, Brother Hang!"

"No hard work, no hard work, it's your turn next time anyway." Yang Yuhang laughed loudly and shook the water on his head.

Zhen Shuai waved to Sun Wei, "Dawei, come here, come here quickly!"

"What's the matter, 'handsome guy'?" Sun Wei approached.

Zhen Shuai asked him to look at the enlarged photo, "Do you know this classmate named "Zhao Shuyun"? Help me find out something. Ask if she took this photo and when and where it was taken." Sun

Wei He also recognized Ye Chenghao at a glance and asked curiously: "This was taken in Hehua Town? Ye Chenghao has also been to Hehua Town? Wait, I'll ask right away, just send an Ai Xin." The news over there was

returned soon.

"I asked, she took the photo in Hehua Town two days before school started."

It was the same day that Zhu Minghan caught the koi!

Zhen Shuai stuffed the braised beef to him, "Ask her again about the specific location of the lotus pond."

Sun Wei shook his cell phone, "No need to ask anymore, she said it was Luliu Village."

On the same day, Zhu Minghan, Song Yunfei and Ye Chenghao three Everyone went to the river in Luliu Village!

Zhen Shuai secretly wondered, did Ye Chenghao also know that there were koi in the river? Otherwise, it wouldn't be such a coincidence that he also appeared at the river on the day Zhu Minghan picked up the koi. Then everything makes sense. The whole thing is most likely like this. Originally, it was the male protagonist Song Yunfei's chance to save the koi, but for some unknown reason, Zhu Minghan intervened and the koi was taken away by him, and both Song Yunfei and Ye Chenghao's trip was in vain. I just don’t know who is in front and who is behind, Song Yunfei and Ye Chenghao.