Chapter 577 - 578

Start from the beginning

Zhen Shuai always believes that if you want to do something, you have to do it seriously. Now that he has signed up this time, he has no intention of perfunctory. What he and Shen Xingdu were going to perform was martial arts. In order to present better martial arts effects, he specially went to the Children's Palace to invite these little carrot heads with some basic martial arts skills.

Two older children and a group of younger ones carefully performed every move and style under the exciting music. The movements were unified and sonorous. Everyone watched with great enthusiasm and cheered from time to time. When the performance ended, the warm applause sounded like spring thunder and lasted for a long time.

The audience in the live broadcast room also couldn't get enough of it. It goes without saying how handsome the host and Brother Shen are. Every little dumpling is so cute, making people want to get into the screen to hug and rub them for a few times.

Yu Piaopiao and Su Qingqing have been taking pictures. Their mobile phones are getting hot and the memory is not enough, but they are reluctant to delete every photo.

"The photos you two took are pretty good. You can choose a few to submit to the school newspaper." Sun Wei saw the photos and gave a few words of approval.

Both Yu Piaopiao and Su Qingqing said they should consider it.

There will be awards after the performance.

Not surprisingly, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu’s program won the first prize, as did Meng Xueying and Zhu Minghan’s Latin dance. Sun Wei's street dance won the third prize. Winning programs not only receive certificates but also bonuses.

Zhu Minghan was in high spirits when he went on stage to receive the award, not only because he had won the award, but also because standing next to him was Meng Xueying, who was not only beautiful, but also the daughter of the principal, which greatly satisfied his vanity. He fantasized about the future when he would have more and more money and more and more beauties around him. The smile on his face became even brighter, and he did not notice that there was a person in the audience looking at him with mocking eyes.

Zhen Shuai was keenly aware of this gaze and found that it came from Ye Chenghao. He was both surprised and not surprised.

The live broadcast system gave Ye Chenghao a close-up under his control.

The audience was quite puzzled, what is the unsolvable grudge between Ye Chenghao and Zhu Minghan? Zhu Minghan, that big fool, probably doesn't know that there is someone who hates him. He seemed to have many friends around him, but no one seemed to tell him that Ye Chenghao had tried to poach him.

The next day is the food festival.

From six o'clock in the morning, the school has been filled with various aromas, such as xiaolongbao, fried steamed buns, egg-filled pancakes, hand pancakes, hot dry noodles, fried noodles... everything is mouth-watering.

The food festival is open to the public, and the campus is packed with people, including some who came from other places after getting the news. It's really lively. Even some media came, and from time to time you could see people carrying cameras walking through the crowd.

The students all came to school with empty stomachs, and they were able to take turns eating from several stalls, which made them feel overflowing with happiness.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were preparing a fried rice stall. They would make assorted fried rice when the time came. They happened to have a fried rice food truck at home, which saved them a lot of effort. The time for setting up their stall was scheduled for eleven o'clock, so they had time to prepare at ten o'clock. It's still early, and the two are looking for interesting stalls to have breakfast.