Chapter 575 - 576

Start from the beginning

"Do you believe it or not? Zhu Minghan is going to be beaten!" Zhen Shuai jumped on his shoulder and whispered to him mysteriously.

Shen Xingdu hugged him and nodded, "Believe me."

His bland reaction made Zhen Shuai shake his head with dissatisfaction.

When he arrived at the classroom the next day, there were not many people in the classroom, but Sun Wei and others were there. We got up too early in the morning, and everyone was sluggish, sitting lazily in their seats, either reading magazines or playing with their mobile phones.

Zhen Shuai ran over happily.

"Have you heard? Zhu Minghan is going to be beaten!"

Shen Xingdu followed him slowly, with the corners of his lips raised slightly.

Sun Wei and others were refreshed.

Sun Wei asked excitedly: "Who did you listen to? Who wanted to hit him? Why did

you hit him?" Zhen Shuai snorted and glanced at Shen Xingdu, meaning, look, this is the correct posture for Bagua. .

When Shen Xingdu passed by him, he rubbed the top of his hair and stuffed him with a bag of melon seeds before sitting down in his place.

Zhen Shuai grabbed the melon seeds and looked at him. He couldn't help but smile. His eyes were crooked, as if the sky was full of stars.

"Speak quickly, Commander, who wants to beat Zhu Minghan?" Yang Yuhang urged.

Zhen Shuai tore open the package and gave each of them a handful of melon seeds. "You will know in two days."

Several people were speechless and choked.

Liu Wenle said slowly: "I have a friend who always only speaks half of what he says. One day he was also beaten." Zhen Shuai coughed lightly, looked at the people in the classroom, but did not find Gu Rongxuan, and

whispered Say his name.

Sun Wei decided to verify it and stared at Gu Rongxuan for two days in a row.

On this day, Gu Rongxuan didn't show up from the morning self-study to the end of class in the morning, and Zhu Minghan didn't look like he was upset.

Sun Wei ran away by himself as soon as school was over.

Zhen Shuai and the others were almost finished eating when he ran over with a dinner plate with a horrified look on his face.

"Oh my god, do you know why Gu Rongxuan didn't come?"

Yang Yuhang asked cooperatively, "Why didn't he come?"

Sun Wei first stuffed a piece of braised pork into his mouth to comfort his frightened little heart, and then said: "He's hospitalized. "

Yang Yuhang, Liu Wenle, and Wang Jiahao all raised their heads.

"Hospitalized? What's going on? Gu Rongxuan was fucked by Zhu Minghan in turn?"

Sun Wei shook his head and sighed, "Evil, really evil! What I heard is that Gu Rongxuan did lead people to find trouble for Zhu Minghan, but he hasn't yet Before he could take action, a flowerpot fell from the sky and hit Gu Rongxuan. Zhu Minghan was unhurt, but Gu Rongxuan was hospitalized. It was a falling object. Fortunately, it didn't hit his head, otherwise Gu Rongxuan would have died!" Liu Wenle gasped

. .

"One more thing," Sun Wei said in a sour tone, "I heard that Zhu Minghan started trading in stocks like Ye Chenghao."

Yang Yuhang and Wang Jiahao looked at each other. To wish Minghan good luck, wouldn't it mean that whatever you buy will rise?

Wang Jiahao rubbed his arms and whispered: "I don't know why, I don't envy him at all, but I feel a bit scary." Zhen Shuai's focus is different from theirs, "Zhu Minghan has suffered so many losses and will always learn from it.