Cleaning up

Tara moved his head aside and sprayed out the shower before getting inside and washing all the blood off. She then changed and locked her bedroom and bathroom door while she left to grab some stuff to clean up the mess. "Where you going?" Y/n asks. "To grab some snacks at the corner store. I'll be back." "Oh okay. Be careful. Take your Taser." Tara nods and grabs her Taser, she puts her shoes on and quickly leaves. Y/n gets up from the couch and grabs a knife from one of the kitchen drawer and makes her way over to Tara's room. The door is locked? Y/n quietly opens it using the knife, cameron isn't in the room but the bathroom light is on so he must be in there. She makes her way over and quietly uses the knife to open that door as well. She raises her knife ready to kill him but to her surprise, it seems her sister had beaten her to it. "Damn. I knew that bitch was crazy." Y/n laughs. And locks the door, shutting it behind her. She locks Tara's bedroom again and puts the knife away. She goes to her room and grabs a small camera, she hides it in the living room in the corner with the view of the entire room and then heads back to her room for the night. Tara comes back about twenty minutes later, she peaks her head in to make sure the coast is clear and then starts taking the stuff to her room. She spends all night cleaning up the mess and getting rid of the evidence. She showers again and finally gets to bed by five in the morning. Y/n wakes up the next morning and grabs the camera, she stuffs it in her pocket and then heads off to meet Ethan. The two of them watch the camera and witness Tara carrying trash bags out of her room and the front door, then something wrapped in her shower curtain, it was obviously the body. Evil grins creeped their ways onto both of their faces. "We got her." Y/n says. "Not gonna lie I was expecting this from Sam, but Tara? Did NOT see that one coming." Ethan says. "I did. Tara isn't as innocent as she seems." "Wonder what made her do it?" "Probably for the same reason I was about to do it. I'm kinda jealous she beat me to it though." "What'd he do?" "Je got a little touchy." "With Tara? Well no won-" "No. With me." "What?" Ethan's clenches jaw. "Relax, there's nothing more you can do, he's already dead." "I could always dig up his body and tear up the rest of him." Y/n laughs. "So how do you wanna confront her about it?" Ethan asks. "I'm still working on that. But I have hope for her, as for Sam, I don't know. She's trying so hard to be good despite it being in her blood not to be."

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes, I haven't edited it yet.