Lair

After a few weeks in the hospital they finally released me, Sam and Tara took me home. As I lay in my bed I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" Quinn rushes in. "God Y/n I'm so sorry, we hadn't filled Dad in yet so he didn't know not to hurt you." "It's fine, it's better this way actually because then no one will suspect me," Quinn smirks. "Just wait until I tell you our plan for tomorrow night." Quinn quickly fills me in on the plan. The next night it was almost time for the plan to take action. I sit with Anika on the couch watching tv. "Come on Y/n, core five!" everyone has their hands on each other waiting for mine to join. I sigh and get up. I walk over and place my hand over there's. "Core five!" We all yell. "Core five high five?" Chad says as I laugh. "No way." "Pleaseee?" He begs and then gives me puppy eyes, I sigh and high five everyone. I go back to the couch as they all keep chatting. Everyone's phone goes off and that's when I know the plan is in motion. Suddenly the "Moans" from Quinn's room become screams and we can hear a struggle as things break. Everyone gets up and walks over to Quinn's door. As we all get closer outcomes Quinn flies on top of Anika and she starts screaming, I tried my best not to laugh because that was fucking hilarious. Everyone runs around the room screaming and putting up a fight. Ghost face tackles Tara and she puts up a fight but he manages to push her up against the wall and twists the knife around in her stomach Mindy jumps on him and he flings her off. As she tries to get up ghost face stabs her leg and pulls her back to him by dragging her with the knife still in her leg. Sam grabs a lamp and hits it over his head and I squint my eyes, I know damn well that hurt. Ghost face lunges toward us and we all run into the room but as Anika tries to get in I push her toward Ethan making it look like it was an accident and wink at him I shut the door on her but after a moment Mindy realizes she isn't in the room and they all run back out and put up another fight to get her back as I grab the ladder from 'cute boy' and climb over to his apartment. The others come back into the room, Mindy and Anika block off the door as Sam and Tara climb over to Danny's apartment. Mindy and Anika argue over who should go first and Mindy kisses Anika before getting on the ladder and climbing over with us. As Anika gets on the ladder Ghostface finally busts through the door and walks over to the window and sets his knife down. "BEHIND YOU!" I yell. "ANIKA HURRY!" Mindy yells. Anika looks behind her and starts going a bit faster but ghost face grabs the ladder and starts shaking it to trade her. I smirk and wink at Anika she looks at me with a confused expression and then her eyes widen as she feels the ladder let loose, and SPLAT there goes Anika. After questioning, and getting checked out I go to Ethan's dorm and showered since I couldn't go back to our apartment yet. I put on some clothes Ethan let me borrow then come out of the bathroom and plop on his bed. "You're so mean you know that?" I laugh. "Shys that?" Ethan asks while sitting next to me. "You could've just yanked the ladder off the window straight away but you teased her first." I laugh. Ethan shrugs. "I like the tease, it's fun to see them cry and scream before killing them." I look up at Ethan and smirk and he looks down at me also smirking. Next thing I know his lips were splattered on mine. I sit up and kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and getting deeper into the kiss. The next morning Chad walks into the dorm to change and sees us laying on the bed. "Oh, gross!" He throws a pillow at us waking us up. "You guys couldn't have done that somewhere else?" He yells and Ethan just laughs. "I'm gonna shower, you two get dressed Gale found something she thinks we should all see." Chad says while walking into the bathroom. Ethan turns and looks at me then playfully kisses my neck making me giggle. I gently push him off and get dressed. "Where are we exactly." I ask while looking around confused. "Just wait." Gale turns on the lights and my eyes open wide as I see the shrine before my eyes. Everyone walks away toward the shrine. I bite my lip and look over at Ethan while smiling and jumping slightly in excitement and he smiles at me. "Why didn't you tell me there was a shrine?" I whisper. "I was gonna show you tonight, but I guess there's no point in that anymore." I walk around looking at the items and trying my best to hide my admiration for everything around me, I look ahead of me to see a certain white blood stained shirt that instantly grabs my attention. I walk up to the box and read the little note that said 'Billy Loomis' I smiled and put my hand up to the glass. I look at the Shirt and knife in admiration but my attention is pulled away from it when my dad appears next to it. "Cool, huh?" He smirks. "So cool." I whisper. I feel a hand on my lower back. Ethan leans toward my ear and whispers. "Just wait until you get to wear his costume." I smile at him and he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the ghost face costumes, he takes me over to my dad's costume and I just stare at it but before I can even touch it Sam comes over. "It's dads..." No shit Sherlock. I go to touch it but she smacks my hand. "We shouldn't touch any of this." "Yeah, you're right..." Sam looks at it for a bit longer and then walks away. Ethan whispers into my ear again. "We're meeting here later with Quinn and my dad, you can try it on then." I instantly smile. "that's new." Mindy says while looking over at me and Ethan. Sam turns around and looks at Ethan whispering something that makes me giggling. "Weird, I didn't pick him as her type." Sam says. "Yeah me neither but then I walked into my dorm this morning to find her naked in his bed so..." "What?!" Mindy and Sam both say in unison while looking over at Chad. "Yeah, the problem is I don't want her getting attached if he's the killer." "Do you guys seriously think he's the killer?" Sam asks and Mindy nods. "Oh, he definitely is." "But he's so...innocent?" Sam says. "Which is exactly why he's our number one suspect." Mindy says.