Family and friends

Start from the beginning

"Yes" ,Jimin cried loudly. Watching him in this state some students also started crying, it was new for them to see their smiling jiminie sir to cry.

"Listen mochi, don't cry ok. You are strong jiminie, you can face him. If anything will happen , I'm with you, chan  is with you. You won't show your weak side to anyone. Ok. You are not alone this time understand. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
It took sometime for jimin to calm down.

Students also stopped crying. They calmed them saying he was not crying for real, it's part of performance.

Now, jimin is not tensed that much. But he is silent at the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was time for their performance.

"It's time for our surprise performance"
MC was announcing

"But there wasn't any surprise performance"

"Shut up hobi, if they would have mentioned it earlier then how can it be a surprise. "

"But jin hyung"

"Now can you both please shut your mouth. I can't hear anything"

"ARMY" Both hobi and jin wishper yelled at the same time

Namjoon glared at them.
"Ok ok" , they both put fingers on their lips.

"Please welcome kindergarten kids."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"All the best kids ", jimin wished them.

Although he was tensed but he didn't want to trouble anyone. So he somehow calmed himself and currently he was with baekhyun and chanyoul sitting in the last row to watch their performance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Program was over. Principal was delivering his speech.

"Please welcome Mr. Min Yoongi on the stage to say some words about the program. "
MC said

Jimin didn't know how to react. Seeing him tense, Baekhyun held his hands and smiled towards him.

It helped him somewhat.

Yoongi came, "Thank you everyone. Thank you for giving your full effort in making this program successful. I want to give my special thanks to students who participated in various performances. "

"I enjoyed it very much. Especially the surprise performance. "

"I must say, those kids were amazing and the person who choreographed their dance must loves dancing so much,that's why although it was children dance it was so graceful"

"I would like to meet the dance teacher and say them my special thanks"
Yoongi smiled towards principal.

Principal took the Mike, "off course you can sir , Mr. Jimin please come on stage"

Yoongi was shocked to hear the name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimins hands were sweating, he didn't want to go.

"Mochi you should. You can do it ", baek said

" Yes jiminie you are strong enough to face him", chan said
.
.
.
.
.
.
Though he wasn't ready to go, but when principal again called his name. He knew he had to go.

Jimin stood up and went towards stage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seeing jimin for the first time in all these years shocked yoongi.

Not only yoongi, but everyone from their friends were shocked. They didn't expect to meet jimin in an school.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin went up on the stage, he had lowered his gaze.

Somehow yoongi controlled his emotions.

"Thank you so much Mr... "

"Mr.jimin sir",  MC told

" Thank you Mr. Jimin for choreographing the special surprise performance. It was amazing I must say. "
"You must be an excellent dance teacher. "

Jimin didn't know how to react. He looked towards principal.

Principal understood, " Actually sir, Jimin is not any dance teacher. He only choreographed  the dance because our dance teacher is on leave. "

It was new piece of information for yoongi. He didn't expect jimin to leave dancing. He was very much passionate about it.

"Anyway thank you so much Mr. Jimin "

Jimin bowed and went down. While he was walking, he saw his ex family and friends in the audience. It hurt him so much.

Like how can they forget him so easily and move on in their life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mochi you did good. Are you okay now"

Jimin only nodded
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Program has ended long ago. Principal was giving tour to guests.

"Bye bye jiminie sir. "

"Bye bye", jimin bid children goodbye

" Ohh so here are you working in a school. Teacher huh. I must say it suits you. You were really bad luck for us. After you left our collaboration with Min corporation again happened and this time it's a major one. You were really bad omen Park Jimin. "
Mrs. Park said

Jimin turned around. His eyes we're emotionless, he aura was only reflecting confidence.

"Sorry ma'am, but I'm not any Park Jimin", he replied in stern voice

" Hey Mochi Jimin ", baekhyun shouted while running.

" Mochi", Chanyoul said

"Why are you both shouting"

"Why won't we shout. You are our best friend so it's our right to shout your name. Understand"
Baekhyun sarcastically said

"Ok ok i understand. Now tell the reason for your shouting. "

"Ok so we have surprise for you. So you have to come with us", baekhyun said

" What surprise and where are we going "
"You are really dumb mochi, how can it be a surprise if we'll tell you. "

"He is right jiminie", chanyoul said

" But at least te"

"No buts let's go"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi pov

I was going to talk to jimin. Ok I know I won't talk to him normally but at least I wanted to hear his voice.

He has changed so much, he has also lost so much weight. He isn't the same jimin that I knew 5 years ago.

I was going only when I saw mrs. Park talking to him. I thought may be everything is ok between them and what hobi said isn't true.

But Jimin's expression said something else. He was emotionless
His eyes we're empty and he replied, he isn't any park Jimin.

Why I didn't know?

Then like magic, he started smiling talking to two other people. I guess they are his friends.

I decided to search everything about jimin. I want to know what had happened to him in these 5 years.

I hope you will like this chapter. I'll try to finish the story as early as possible.

Thank you ❤