Chapter 29

"Wow." Ellie muttered taking a bite from the doughnut Haley had given her. Brooke had had her hens show last night, and they were all currently asleep on the floor or couch, the statues where all wearing sunglasses, Brooke had a giant pink feathery scarf, Quinn had lipstick smeared around her mouth. Haley hadn't stayed because she obviously couldn't drink, and Ellie had stayed with her, Jamie and Nathan.

"You want some doughnuts?" Haley asked holding them Infront of Brooke

"No!" Brooke muttered jumping up and running towards the bathroom.

"No? Oh." Haley muttered

"Oh! Good morning, ladies! Rise and shine." Haley called, Quinn sat up and turned around to face Haley and Ellie.

"Oh, my God. Is that a dog collar?" Ellie questioned, Quinn was wearing a black dog collar.

"Ugh. Is that why my neck is sore?" Quinn questioned speaking funning "Ohh. I think I bit my tongue."

"My back hurts." Millie told them as she stood up.

"I feel fine!" Alex said as everyone spotted her black eye, "What?" she questioned as they all stared at her.

"You have a massive black eye." Quinn told her still talking wired

"What?" Alex questioned, putting a finger to her eye "Ow. Ow."

"Why are you talking like you have your retainer in?" Haley questioned

"Why are you talking like you have your retainer in?" mocked Quinn, Haley's eye catching something in her mouth.

"Open your mouth." Haley ordered grabbing her chin, Quinn opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Oh, my God! You got your tongue pierced!" exclaimed Haley

"Haley, take it out! Come on!" Quinn exclaimed in disbelief

"No, I don't want to." Hayley muttered

"Help me!" Quinn yelled

"Say please." Haley smirked

"Haley!" Quinn complained

"Ugh." Haley muttered about to take it out, when Brooke yelled from the bathroom.

"Sylvia!"

***

"Brooke, play it cool. Julian's mom is right behind you." Alex tells her, as Brooke rushes around the kitchen frantically looking for her ring.

"Is anyone else's mouth on fire?" Sylvia asked taking a drink from a water bottle.

"Mine is." Quinn said as, Haley wiped the lipstick

"Everyone shut up about your stupid mouths!" Brooke yelled, loosing her patients "My engagement ring is missing! Nobody move!" Everyone turns to look at Brooke in shock as a dog on a skateboard, skates through the kitchen.

***

"Well, there goes my security deposit." groaned Alex

"It's gone." Brooke sighed "My life is over."

"What is the big deal? I mean, it was insured, right?" Sylvia asked "Personally, I never really liked that setting, anyway."

"Seriously, why is she here?" questioned Brooke

"We're gonna we're gonna find your ring, okay?" Haley reassured "Let's retrace your steps. What did you guys do last night?"

"I don't remember. I don't remember anything." Brooke replied "I don't even remember Sylvia crashing."

"I did not crash." she defended her self "I came by to drop off a gift, and you all insisted that I stay. I barely got through the door before somebody handed me some...ugh!...hippie energy drink."