MY LOVE

Taehyung and jungkook is 3 year married it's a love marriage they both meet in college where they both fall for each other taehyung is CEO of his company and jungkook is in last year of his college they both marry early because is not agree to delay their marriage and their parents is also allow them.

It's night taehyung is doing work while sitting on table and jungkook is down stair he is watching tv suddenly taehyung call him he go up to room.

"Why you call me?" Jungkook ask

"Sleep baby it's night and you are still watching tv. Don't you have to go college Tommorow"

"Tommorow is Sunday stupid" jungkook say while going towards bed .

"Hyung?" Jungkook call him he hummed while focusing on laptop.

"Hyunggggg?"

"Ya baby"

"Come na I'll sleep with you"

"You lay down I'll just finish it then come" jungkook pout and lay down while scrolling his phone suddenly a video comes in front of him.

'distrubing husband while he is working'

Jungkook smirk and put phone on bed he go towards taehyung and sit inside his table.

"What are you doing come out?" Taehyung say jungkook shake his head taehyung sign and again doing his work jungkook slowly start opening his pant zip.

"Koo? What are you doing not now I am working?" Taehyung say seriously
But jungkook didn't stop and continue opening his pant taehyung stop him many times but he didn't stop finally taehyung give up and let him do his member poped out.

Jungkook it "ahh don't" taehyung moan jungkook again smirk and hold his member and start stroking it "ahh baby please"

"Please what Daddy?"

"Suck it please" jungkook see his face which is sweeting jungkook and and kiss his tip taehyung hold his hair softly and jungkook put his member inside his mouth and start sucking taehyung is moaning messily he is just cares jungkook hair.

"Fast bun mre fast please bun" jungkook is doing faster as much as he can but taehyung is not satisfy so he pull out jungkook from and the table and remove his pant and make him sit on his lap and start thrusting harder.

"AHHHHHH~ HYU-" taehyung thrusting harder taehyung get up from chair and put himself and jungkook on bed he remove his shirt and also jungkook "ahh~" jungkook is crying messily.

" will you tease me again huh? Tell me?"

"NEVER PLEASEEEEEEE SLOW" Taehyung shake his head and make jungkook sit on his lap and thrusting hardly and kissing him wildly.

After 6 hrs session they both lay down on bed taehyung is hugging jungkook while rubbing his butt.

"Is it still hurting?" Taehyung ask jungkook nod "it's all your mistake why you tease me huh?" Jungkook pout taehyung pick his pout.

"Sleep" taehyung say after sometime jungkook fall asleep taehyung get up and wash jungkook and himself and cover jungkook with blanket and wear clothes and sit on bed with laptop and make jungkook hug him.

Taehyung one hand on jungkook head and another one on laptop.

In morning they both are sleeping because today she s Sunday mean funday.

Slowly jungkook open eyes he see taehyung still sleeping he about to get up but his back is paining.

"God this is paining"

He again lay down "hyung get up, hyung?"

"Hmm what happen baby" taehyung say while closing eyes and hugging him.