A warm smile spreads across my face, and a sense of calm washes over me. Farhan's words are a reassuring anchor in the sea of emotions that swirl around me. As the car pulled up across the venue, I slowly calmed myself down, ready to take on whatever comes heads up.

As I step out of the car, the grand entrance awaits, adorned with flowers and lights. The eyes of the guests turn toward me, and I catch glimpses of familiar faces. Amal was beside me during the entire ride as she been a pillar of strength to me through the whole process.

The door to the hall opens, and I take a deep breath before stepping into the spotlight. Music was playing and although I refused to have any extra entry requirements, I felt I could have added a few now.

The room is filled with a soft reddish blue glow, and at the end of the aisle, I see Farhan, his eyes fixed on me with an expression of awe. He looked amazing in his outfit, and I gave him a sincere smile.

I walked towards the small bridal tent made up a few steps away from the main stage as I settled there waiting for the process to begin

'I know you maybe nervous, but don't worry. It will be all over before you know it' Amal said with a kind smile.

'Thank you, Amal. I don't know what I would have done without you,' I reply, grateful for her unwavering presence.

'You too sis' she replied back.

Shortly, the procedure of the Nikah began, with the imam sitting between my dad and Farhan as they did the prayers and shook their hand as an agreement while I watched everything unfold from my bridal tent.

After a few more prayers that concluded the Nikah process, it was time for me to enter the main stage to be with him. As I stepped out from the bridal tent, the cheers and well-wishes of the gathered guests surrounded me.

As I finally climbed up the stairs and stood next to him, I could see the audience smiling with happiness enveloping them.

'You look good, Wife.' I heard Farhan say, making my heartbeat faster. So, I am the wife now, and he is my husband. It still felt surreal for me.

'You too Mr. husband' I said with a smile.

'Okay guys please stay like that for the photograph and keep your hand on her shoulder...just like that.' We were disturbed as the hectic part of the day began, taking never ending photos and more.

'Hello sis-in-law, welcome to the family' I heard Mashreq say as he came for the photo shoot.

'You were already in my family the moment you married Nida' I said with a laugh.

'Yes, but now we have double connections. isn't that cool?' He asked.

'Hello to my sister who just followed our footsteps into getting married by the guidance of none other than me.' Salman said as he joined the madness that was already happening on the stage.

'Hi brother, I am Salman. The only mature one among her cousins' Salman introduced himself to Farhan while I heard snickering behind us.

'Oh great, I think you guys would hit of really well' I said with sarcasm.

'Oh, already being possessive? Don't worry, I have my eyes only for someone' Salman said with a laugh.

We posed for the photograph, posed again for some more and more photographs and many more until our whole body went stiff and I just wanted to get off this outfit as soon as possible as it was physically draining me from all the weight.

'Hey, you okay?' I heard Farhan asking me.

'Um? yeah, just a bit tired.' I replied, stifling a yawn.

'Do you want to leave now?' He asked.

'Now? but people are still here' I said.

'It will not matter, they would also leave once we go. So, let's go.' He said.

'Congrats newlyweds' I heard the voice before I saw her.

Shaina, she was here.

'Oh, I am a bit late, didn't want to look average at your big day. Are you leaving so early?' She asked in her irritating voice.

She was wearing something obviously too much to wear as the eyes turned from us to her with her sudden entry. It was something extravagant.  Oh so she wants steal my spotlight, Not happening any time bitch, I thought to myself.

'Eyes here, Thanks for your wishes' I found myself saying bringing her attention to me at last.

'Hey honey, I am Shaina, one of Farhan's most intimate friends.' She said while giving me a distasteful look and standing close to Farhan, too close for my liking.

'Please leave before you make any more troubles' Farhan said at the end giving out a glare in her direction.

'Is that how you treat your guest? I am hurt, let me meet your parents before leaving at least.' She said with a smirk while moving away from us towards the crowd.

'Why is she troubling you?' I asked finally.

'I didn't plan this Zoya, it's her. She wanted me to suffer, and she knew that by coming here it would be successful' he said annoyed.

'Well, let's show her you are not suffering because of her.' I said as a plan started forming in my head.

'What do you mean?' Farhan asked me curiously.

'We will see, for now let's get out of here before she tracks us out again.' I said while pulling him outside the hall.

Once the car started, I turned to Farha and said, 'I know we had our differences in the past and it doesn't matter to me at all, but from now on any of your troubles and worries are mine too, your sufferings included.'

Farhan looked at me, his eyes reflecting gratitude and a hint of disbelief. The weight of my words hung in the air, and a warm smile formed on his lips.

'Zoya, I appreciate that more than words can express. I never thought I would find someone willing to share the burdens of life so willingly,' he replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

'I meant every word, Farhan. Our journey has its own challenges, but together, we can overcome anything, at least I will try my best to give you strength when you need it and any obstacles like Shaina, we will face it together.' I said, my gaze meeting his.

'Thank you for that, Zoya. I really needed that.' He said with a smile.

'You are welcome Mr. husband' I said while savoring the peaceful moment in the car.

A moment that marked the beginning of a shared life, bound by love, tested by challenges, and strengthened by the commitment we had declared to each other in the quiet of the car.

A/N:

I am doing the automatic scheduling for this chapter. It's the first time I have done something like this since I am an impulsive person who just uploads stuff right after finishing it, God patience is my weak forte.

Also, a sad news today, I removed my third ear-piercing due to an infection (the only piercing which I adored the most while the other two ordinary ones still exist but will be removing that too). That leads me to the question, why do things we adore most always seems to last less than the others? but all aside, I am really sad for that piercing hole, which will soon be closed by the time this chapter gets uploaded. All right that's it, Bye ❤️‍🩹.