Minsung :) (sub. Jeongchan, Seunglix, Changjin)😍

(I wanna try my hand at little space who knows if I will actually publish this. Everyone here is going to have a headspace of about 4-5 years old more like toddlers just to help my cringe factor, if you don't like this stuff then skip this chapter.)

Lucky girl syndrome

"Innie hyung!!" Hyunjin yelled from the living room. "Yes Jin!?" He yelled back waiting for the other to tell him what he wants. "Can I have a fruit cup?" He yelled back focused on his coloring book. "Of course." Soon Jeongin walked in to hand the other his fruit cup. He held it away though because, "What do we say Jinnie?" Innie asked holding the fruit cup away. "Thank you hyung!" He smiled his eyes forming little crescents and Jeongin gave in giving him his fruit cup. Felix laid passed out on the sofa wrapped in his Disney princess blanket holding his Pua plushie. Jeongin marveled at the cuteness and then went back to the kitchen.

The TV was playing a kids program in order for Hyunjin to have some background noise as he colors. A knock resounded on the door of the apartment and Jeongin signaled to Seungmin and Chan that they needed to be quiet. "Who's here Innie?" Hyunjin called from the living room and Jeongin prayed he wouldn't wake Felix up who had just went down for a nap. Hyunjin thumped into the kitchen seeing Chan and Seungmin. "CHANNIE!" He yelled jumping into Chan's arms happily. Chan smiled put his bag down and looked towards Seungmin and Jeongin who nodded. Chan took them to the living room where he plopped Hyunjin down on the sofa and immediately regressed himself.

"Psst Jinnie." He whispered looking at the sleeping Felix. "We have to be quiet so Bokkie can sleep." He whispered to the hyper boy who nodded eagerly ready to listen to Channie. Hyunjin quietly went back to drawing and Chan grabbed his picture books to read through. A door in the dorm opened and Jisung came out holding a sleepy Minho on his hip. "Somebody didn't wanna wake up." Jisung spoke holding the sleepy little and rocking him a bit. Minho buried his face into Jisung neck trying to fall back asleep.  Jisung sighed bringing Minho to the sofa trying to place him down. Minho whined loudly and clawed at Jisung's body trying to stay in his arms.

"Min please!" He shouted frustrated with the other and he regretted it the second he looked into the boys eyes. The unshed tears showed and Minho scurried away from him over the couch stepping on Felix and waking him up in the process. "What are you doing to Min!" Hyunjin shouted going to hug the older while glaring at Jisung. "Sungie hyung is a meanie!" Hyunjin shouted and Felix in his sleepy state looked at the teary eyed Minho and then at the regretful Jisung who had remnants of frustration on his face, he scurried over to Minho as the tears started to fall. "Jisung what did you do to Min!" Felix shouted coddling Minho to his chest. "No I- I didn't mean to." Jisung tried to explain but he was met with an angry look from Chan.

By now the other two had walked in to see what all the chaos was about. "Jisung a word?" Seungmin spoke and the three went into Jisung's room to talk. "Shit I feel so bad. I forgot yelling triggers him when in little space." Jisung pulled at his hair with tears trying to spring to his own eyes. "I think we need to give everybody time to cool down." Seungmin spoke to which Jeongin nodded along with. "Yeah I think the littles are emotionally high strung right now so I think it's best if we all have some space especially because Felix and Minho just woke up." Jeongin spoke and then remembered. "Hey yknow what I am missing some ingredients for dinner how about you go pick them up quickly and that'll give everyone some time to cool down." Jeongin spoke and Jisung smiled nodding. "Yeah I'll go do that write me a quick list and I'll be back." Jisung spoke and the other two left the room.

In the living room Changbin was seated listening in depth to Hyunjin who was dramatically telling him what Sungie hyung had done to Minnie. Changbin had turned his head seeing Seungmin and Jeongin nodding to them understanding that the whole thing was a misunderstanding. Minho had sunk into the corner of the couch quietly crying with Chan and Felix on his sides. Jeongin grabbed a notepad quickly scribbling the things he needed from the store on the note. Soon Jisung's door opened and he stepped out quickly moving into the kitchen wearing pants and a hoodie now. Jeongin smiled and handed the other the note and bid him a farewell.