Jeonglix :) (continuation of Chanlix)

Training wheels.

"How'd it go babes?" Jeongin spoke when Felix entered the room with a pretty smille on his face.

"Great thank you so much  it was a lot of fun!" He cheered jumping right on over to his boyfriend who caught him in his arms.

"Me, Hyunjin, and Changbin worked on it together it was a lot of fun setting my boyfriend up on a date with my friend." The younger giggled watching Felix push his shoes off with his feet kicking them across the room.

"Lix I just cleaned." He groaned but smiled when he heard the precious giggles coming from his sunshine boy.

"I'll let you pass I suppose but please pick them up in the morning and why don't you get these pants off huh?" Jeongin spoke reaching down to unbutton the pants and begin pushing them down to reveal a pair of black Boxer briefs and pale legs.

Felix kicked them off the rest of the way and then snuggled up to Jeongin who was just as warm as Felix remembered.

"Me and Chan promised that we would hang out more  cause us auusies have to stick together yknow?" Felix spoke with his eyes shut lightly basking in the physical affection.

Reaching his hand down Jeongin placed it onto Felix's face caressing his cheek gently looking over the peppery freckles placed like stars across the rosey cheeks.

"God I love you." Jeongin whispered in the silence of their fairy light lit room casting a yellow hue over it.

"I love you too my baby please don't ever leave me you're so perfect." Felix spoke sitting up a bit and turning to hold Jeongin's face tenderly. Jeongin's face flushed a deep pink.

"Never hyung I will never leave you." He whispered accepting Felix's action of pulling him in for a soft kiss.

"Let's get to sleep you were out most of tonight." Jeoongin spoke lifting the covers reaching over to turn the fairy lights off and turning the nightlight on.

Felix quickly crawled under pulling Jeongin to follow who did tumbling into the sheets with Felix koala wrapping himself around the younger.

"Goodnight love." Jeongin spoke turning to place a kiss on Felix's head.

"Goodnight Innie." Felix softly spoke stretching out to reach Jeongin's warm lips with his own.

~

Chan walked into his room seeing Changbin scrolling through his Samsung phone (plug).

"How'd it go?" Changbin asked turning the phone off and placing it on the bed.

And much like a kangaroo Chan hopped over to jump onto of his boyfriend.

"Amazing thank you so much I didn't know I needed a night out with him." Chan snuggled into Changbin's broad chest.

"We'll rest now we have a schedule in the morning okay?" Changbin pet Chan's hair and watched as the dark brown eyes slowly closed.

"Love you binnie."

"Love you Channie."

~