14

No one's POV:

Getting out in style, Kahei runs to the opposite side of the car to open the door for Jungeun.

"We are here... sir~" Kahei says, teasingly, holding out a hand for the younger to take.

Jungeun glares at her and slaps her hand away, stepping out of the car, not wanting support.

"Stop calling me sir! I'm fucking female!" She shouts at the older.

Yerim chuckles as she gets out of the backseat, "Ok... SIR!" She laughs.

Jungeun grumbles, "Let's just get going! You two hang out with the wolf and cat too much...this is why I only like Jiwoo the most." She starts walking ahead of the other two who are chuckling.

Upon arriving at the building, Jungeun comes to a halt and sticks out her hand to stop Kahei and Yerim just in time before they take a step into the entrance.

She scans the area, she takes a look towards the alleyway from which they drove through, she then walks around for any traps that could be triggered. The building itself is kinda old and looks like it could collapse with just a kick to the wall.

The wind suddenly blows strongly making Jungeun shiver a little. It will be winter soon which is the time that the monsters attack the most.

Just thinking about that makes Jungeun angry and more determined to bring each one of them down.

"U- unnie! Are you done yet?! It's getting cold!" Yerim shivers as the wind blows at her face. She starts to warm herself up, rubbing her arms and standing next to Kahei to not freeze to death.

Jungeun rolls her eyes, "You're being dramatic, it's not even that cold outside." She scoffs, till the wind blows past her making her shiver a bit.

"Pff- no need to act tough Jungie." Kahei chuckles, she pulls Yerim into a hug and ruffles Jungeun's hair, making the younger grumble.

Jungeun tries her best to flatten and fix her hair while Kahei and Yerim laugh at her. The latter shushes them, annoyed, and flips her hair at them, walking back to the entrance to be cautious of any traps or tricks.

Just as Jungeun was about to finish checking, a loud groan and some mumbled complaints are heard not too far away, "Yerim, can you stop complaining about the cold?!" Jungein turns around to see Yerim and Kahei confused at the latter's sudden complaint.

"What?! Why are you guys looking at me like that?!" Jungeun yells at the two with confusion.

"Unnie! Are we there yet?! We've been walking for hours!" A yell is heard from a distance.

Jungeun scrunches her eyebrows in confusion and squints her eyes towards the alley to see three people talking quite loudly.

Following her instinct, Jungeun quickly pulls Kahei and Yerim behind a few bushes that sat right next to the entrance way.

"Ow! That hurt unnie!" Yerim whispers as she wasn't ready for that sudden pull.

"Shhh! Be quiet! Someone is coming." Jungeun shushed her.

Kahei, sitting against the wall of the building, shoves Jungeun to take a peek through the bushes, "Move over, I wanna see who it is, one of the voices sound familiar." She says and squints, moving some skinny branches to see more clearly.

Yerim and Jungeun looks at each other confused, the youngest taps Kahei, "What do you mean that one of the voices sound familia-"

Yerim was interrupted by deep yet childish voice, "Even I knew Jinsoul unnie was a 100% wolf and 25% vampire. I guess I'm the smarter sister." To Yerim, the voice sounded very familiar.