10

Chaeryeong's POV:

"Thanks for your help, Chaer!"

I nod at Heejin, we just finished talking about her friend relationship with Hyunjin and how she can't help but fall for her cause their soulmates but doesn't want to hurt Jinsoul.

I know Heejin is a monster, cause well- I am too.

I also know that Chaewon and Yeojin are also monsters.

I felt her power and noticed that she was a vampire.

Same with Chaewon but Yeojin was more difficult.

I felt another verge of energy from Heejin and Chaewon that I am sure is witch power. But I'm not sure.

I am a vampire so I can only feel who is vampire from their power.

"No problem! Fighting!" I yell at her, she is waving at me, running in the halls with a smile.

I wave back, standing in the middle of the hall way.

A ding is heard from my pocket.

It's from the baby, Yuna.

She's asking if I'm free to hang with her, Ryujin, Hyeju, Yerim, and Hyunjin.

What a coincidence, I just finished talking to Heejin about Hyunjin and now I have to hang with her.

I reply back and say yes, cause I can't say no to our baby.

She said that they are waiting outside by the entrance.

I finally arrived at the entrance but I couldn't spot or hear the girls.

I was about to text Yuna about their location until suddenly I felt weight on my back.

"I missed you, Chaer baby~!" I received a peck on my cheek.

I smile, and turn my head towards my shoulder to see Ryujin, I lower my arms down towards my back, to hold on to her legs, as she has her arms tightly around my neck.

"I missed you too~" I tell her, pouting my lips to receive a peck.

Ryujin giggles at me and pats my shoulder to put her down.

I set her down on the ground and was taken aback from a tight back hug.

"Unnie! Your finally here!"

I smile, knowing it's the baby, Yuna.

"Now we can all go hang out!" She yells, I wince since she shouted close to my ear.

"Oh hey, Chaer!" I turn around, still with Yuna back hugging me, towards the cheerful voice.

I smile, "Hi Yerim, Yuna here, wasn't too much trouble, was she?" I ask her, then side eye Yuna.

Yerim lets out a chuckle, "No, of course not, she is such an angel~"

I smile and chuckle.

I then hear a grumble behind Yerim.

I look over her shoulder and see Hyeju and Hyunjin.

I let out a bright smile.

I receive a cat-like smile from Hyunjin, while Hyeju is not even taking a glance at me.

Her eyes are towards the ground.

"Hey Hyeju! Long time no see..." I say to her.

She abruptly lifts up her head, her eyes are shaking.

"O- oh uh- hey Chaer! Uh- n- nice to see y- you." She stutters at me then moves to hide behind Hyunjin.

"Cute." I mutter.