Important Info

Before you read, use this info to know more about the monsters, hunters, and positions........

Vampires:
• Can heal themselves and others quickly, (smaller wounds only, bigger ones take longer)
• Really strong
• Really fast
• Feeds on blood
• Can hide their fangs and take them out whenever
• Can stay in the sun (because of the witch powers put on them from birth)

Werewolves:
• 3 kinds
• Able to transform whenever
• Alpha- most powerful, rules over the other kinds, highest rank, rare.
• Beta- Second most powerful, second highest rank, kinda rare.
• Omega- Lowest rank, common.
• Strong, even when human
• Very fast, even when human

Witches:
• Basically human in disguise
• Most try to hide from hunters by living with humans
• Has many kinds of different powers
• Able to use their powers whenever
• Learn a new technique to fly without broomsticks

Hunters:
• Humans
• Hunt down monsters (vampires, werewolves, and witches)
• Uses many different kinds of weapons
- Guns, with silver bullets (only silver bullets can kill the monsters)
- Spears (silver tips)
- Silver daggers (everyone carries one at all times)
- Silver bats

Hunter gang positions (Each position holds weapons):

• The front-liner- Fights with weapons directly at the enemies. (The monsters)
• The shooter- Is watching from a far, helps the front-liner's with silver bullets to kill the enemies or slow them down.
• The shadow- Hiding or out of sight, watcher for enemy weakness, pops out whenever, unpredictable.
• The seductive fighter- Mostly with the front-liners, but their job is to seduce the enemy.

Monster gang positions:

• The front-liner- Holds no weapons, hand in hand combat, uses their powers.
• The shadow- Hiding or out of sight, watched for enemy weakness, pops out whenever, unpredictable.
• The seductive fighter- Mostly the first one to start the fight, easily seduces other monsters, or if their job fails, they fight hand in hand combat.
• The healer- Heals the wounded, mostly a witch's job, fights hand in hand combat when needed.

I hope you enjoy this book.....

Updates will slow since I'm also working on my other loona au......

Updates- unknown for now......