13

No one's POV:

"What a long day!!" Hyeju groans, she flops herself all over on the sofa and drops her backpack on the floor.

Hyunjin slaps her ass, dropping her bag on the floor also and sits on the couch beside her, Hyeju exaggerates with a small cry from the slap.

"Please- that wasn't even that hard." Hyunjin rolls her eyes and hits Hyeju on the same place as before.

Once again Hyeju exaggerates and lets out a cracked scream.

"Guys! Let's get dressed! It's almost time for the mission!" Yerim excitedly jumps up and down with her backpack still on.

Hyunjin shakes her head and pats the spot next to her on the couch. "Go put your backpack away first and come sit, it's still early, we have an hour and a half."

Yerim sighs and nods as she runs up the stairs to put away her stuff.

Hyeju groans, "I don't want to go on the fucking mission! I'm tired." She whines on the sofa and closes her eyes to take a nap.

Hyunjin rolls her eyes, "You are such a lazy ass, school wasn't that bad!" She slaps Hyeju once more on her ass.

"That's cause you got to see your crush Jeon Heejin! Yea! I know you have a crush on her! While, I don't even get to see my woman." Hyeju whines and pouts.

Hyunjin scoffs, "Your woman?! You mean- KIM Chaewon?! Last time I checked- she's not your type."

"Of course she is- she is perfect for me! Not only does her visual stand out from others, she is gorgeous! More gorgeous than you and Jeon Heejin combined!" Hyeju smirks. "Not only that! She is sooooo smart! Plus the way she talks is so quiet- but also crunchy- so beautiful~" she lets out a sigh while smiling to herself.

Hyunjin looks at the younger in disgust.

"I didn't know you had the hots for KIM- you know she doesn't even like you back and her friends will glare at you if you make any moves-..." Hyunjin gets cut off by Hyeju.

"KIM?! Who said I liked Kim?! That Kim Chaewon is not even close enough to beat my Park Chaewon~" She scoffs at the older and turns to lay on her back.

Hyunjin shrugs, "Well you clearly heard me say KIM CHAEWON- but only payed attention to the Chaewon part, gosh your so whipped." She shakes her head with a sigh.

"Yah! Be quiet! It's not like I'm the one who got rejected by their best friend that has been a long time crush." Hyeju smirks.

"Oooooooooo! She got you good, unnie!"

Yerim interrupts their conversation from the stairs and quickly runs down to give the girl laying on the couch a hi five.

Hyunjin scoffs and mumbles a "whatever" under her breath that the two couldn't hear.

"Anyway! Guys! Guess what?!" Yerim takes a seat on the floor, facing the two girls on the couch.

"Guess who has a crush~?" She smirks at the two.

Hyunjin and Hyeju glance at each other in confusion. They then point to themselves then shrug when Yerim shakes her head.

"Nope not talking about you two whipped gays, I'm talking about Jiwoo unnie!" She smiles excitedly.

The two just blink their eyes, unamused.

"It's pretty obvious she has a crush on that hag looking girl, that arrives at school for no apparent reason to look all seducing and hot while picking up the "Odd 3" girls." Yerim scoffed at the name "Odd 3".