"It's my birthday?!" She said excitedly taking the box and opening it. It was ticketed......in fact, 9 VIPs to...

"DISNEYLAND PARIS???"

" For 3 whole days, it will be nice....and yes don't worry I had miss jackson help." He said "Best birthday gift ever!"

Then six owls came through Her bedroom, two of them holding up the third, which appeared to be unconscious. They landed with a soft flump on Aishi's bed, and the middle owl, which was large and grey, keeled right over and lay motionless. There was a large package tied to its legs.

"Oh good lord" Shiva said surprised by the three birds. Aishi recognized the unconscious owl at once — his name was Errol, and he belonged to the Weasley family. Aishi untied the cords around Errol's legs, took off the parcel, and then carried Errol to a makeshift nest of towels her uncle quickly made and even gave her some food and water. Errol opened one bleary eye, gave a feeble hoot of thanks, and began to gulp some water.

"He is getting old....that must been a heavy journey," Shiva said " Yeah," Aishi said as she turned back to the remaining owls. One of them, the large snowy female, was Harry's own Hedwig. She, too, was carrying two parcels and looked extremely pleased with herself. She gave Aishi
an affectionate nip with her beak as he removed her burden, then flew across the room to sit on the bed frame. Another was an eagle owl which Aishi recognized as Dracos also holding a parcel and another was a dark eagle owl and Fishing Owl which might be from Blaise and Theo

Aishi didn't recognize the sixth owl, a handsome tawny one, but he knew at once where it had come from because, in addition to a third package, it was carrying a letter bearing the Hogwarts crest. When Aishi relieved this owl of its burden, it ruffled its feathers importantly, stretched its wings, and took off through the window into the sun. Glad they live near the woods.

Aishi sat down on her bed and grabbed Errol's package, ripped off the brown paper, and discovered a present wrapped in gold, and her birthday card. Fingers trembling slightly, he opened the envelope. Two pieces of paper fell out — a letter and a newspaper clipping.

The clipping had come out of the wizarding newspaper, the Daily Prophet, because the people in the black-and-white picture were moving. Harry picked up the clipping, smoothed it out, and read:

MINISTRY OF MAGIC EMPLOYEE SCOOPS GRAND PRIZE
Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office at the Ministry of Magic, has won the annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw. A delighted Mr. Weasley told the Daily Prophet, "We will be spending the gold on a summer holiday in Egypt for 2 weeks, where our eldest son, Bill, works as a curse breaker for Gringotts Wizarding Bank." The Weasley family will be spending a month in Egypt, returning for the start of the new school year at Hogwarts, which five of the Weasley children currently attend.

 "Looks like Ron is in Egypt along with the twins" Aishi said smiling as she and her uncle scanned the moving photograph, and a grin spread across his face as he saw all nine of the Weasleys waving furiously at him, standing in front of a large pyramid. Plump little Mrs Weasley;tall, balding Mr. Weasley; six sons; and one daughter, all (though the black-and-white picture didn't show it) with flaming-red hair.

Right in the middle of the picture was Ron, tall and gangling, with his pet rat, Scabbers, on his shoulder and his arm around his little sister, Ginny as he fakely smiled at the camera. Aishi signed knowing how he hated how his sister behaved last year but Ginny was just a little girl and it was her fault that the attacks happened. Shiva saw her looking down and tickled her making her smile again.

Still, She was happy that Ron going to a new place for the summer...then she opened Ron's letter and read.

 Dear Aishi,
Happy birthday! Hope you and your uncle are great. It's amazing here in Egypt. Bill's taken us around all the tombs and you wouldn't believe the curses those old Egyptian wizards put on them. Mum wouldn't let Ginny come in the last one wish she would though. There were all these mutant skeletons in there, of Muggles who'd broken in and grown extra heads and stuff. I couldn't believe it when Dad won the Daily Prophet Draw. Seven hundred galleons! Most of it's gone on this trip, but they're going to buy me a new wand for next year.