The rituals and the new lords

Start from the beginning

Percy had Mille ready to work at camp when she, Sanjiv and Harry went to Hogwarts. Chiron was surprised but accepted the house elf to work at camp for the year-rounders.

"Be there in a second " Harry responded. 'OK got a deeper voice...Man I hit puberty early" He grabs a shirt and heads down to the dining hall.

Percy was reading the newspaper annoyed. A black who finally got evidence and with heacte approval ready to do the trial has freaking escaped. "Reggie is going to be rolling in laughter now" she mutters before balling up the newspaper and tossing it away before she sips her juice

"Morning mum" Harry said making percy look at him which made her spit out her juice. " HOLY HADES WHAT THE HELL?"

"Looks like I got the effects...I might be taller than you Mom" Harry said sitting down for breakfast.

"No shit Sherlock....that must be a powerful effect...I think your magic might have doubled" percy said " or tripled... " Sanjiv said coming downstairs,  he too was taller   6'1 with no other change except his aura of power.

"Morning mum, Harry...Happy birthday." Sanjiv said as Mille served them all blue breakfast pancakes.

"Thank....I am excited about the birthday but so going to hate the ball" Harry sighed.

"Well I understand believe me but it's important. Your friends will be arriving soon. You both should get ready. I don't want anyone to faint seeing you two." Percy said

"Yeah don't want your sweet  garden snake to faint." Sanjiv teased and dodged a blueberry tossed at him.

"Shut up..." Harry said after he finished his dinner and headed up to his room to wash and properly dress.

" Harry said after he finished his dinner and headed up to his room to wash and properly dress

Soon he heard his mom call him as he walked down the hallway. "Harry if you're ready, she is here!" He understood and took out the cloak and hid himself.

He came to the living room and saw Aishi standing there and holy Merlin. She had grown tall into a 5'4 beautiful girl, her new glasses fitting her face which became cute to Beautiful with the same innocent look. She has grown into a divine beauty,  her black hair was almost to her waist with the same luscious waves.

"Fuck...." He whispered as he watched kept a gift on the table and was looking around the living room wondering if she should sit. Harry lifted the cloak over her head causing her to scream a bit as he covered her mouth.

"Shhh flower don't want to scare my dear mother" Harry said whispering in her ear.

"Ha...hari?" She said blushing. She thought she would be taller than everyone this year but no Harry is already taller than her and has gotten more attractive for a 13-year-old.