Dobby is free and End of Year 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"But I never gave......I think I know who did... a certain barbie" Draco snorts at the name. "So far he was the only one you touched your books."

"Shiva I think it's best that Aishi should go up to the hospital wing right away,This has been a terrible ordeal for her. There will be no punishment. Older and wiser wizards than she have been hoodwinked by Lord Voldemort. She was brave till the very end. A Bed rest and perhaps a large, steaming mug of hot chocolate is the cure. I always find that cheers me up,"

„You will find that Madam Pomfrey is still awake. " Dumbledore said in his sickening sweet tone "She's just giving out Mandrake juice-Idaresay the basilisk's victims will be
waking up any moment." „So Hermione's and Theo's okay!" said Ron brightly. Shiva took aishi out carrying her in his arms and nods at percy before finding the hospital wing by following a peacock feather.

„You know, Minerva," Professor Dumbledore said to Professor McGonagall, „I think all this merits a good feast. Might I ask you to go and alert the kitchens?" „Right," said Professor McGonagall crisply, also moving to the door. „I'll leave you to deal with them, shall I?" „Certainly," said Dumbledore.

She left, and the boys, Percy and Krish gazed uncertainly at Dumbledore. " You all have broke a thousand school rules." He said. "Not so fast Dumbledore " Krishna said smiling.

"You might have return but based on that sheet which forced to kick you out and made percy headmistresses. Even if you had return , percy is still headmistresses till the end of the year." Krishna said " so she will deal with the punishments and awards this year. Why not use this to take an extensive long holiday.....you must rest your weary bones."

Dumbledore fakes a smile. " of course my apologies but I must insist that we award these kids.they will both receive Special Awards for Services to the School and- two hundred points apiece ."He struggled at those words but had to pretend to be a good headmaster

"That will make Slytherin thw winner this year" Percy said " especially three brave Slytherin have helped solved this mystery with a Gryffindor and a Hufflepuff. This is the house unity that makes Hogwarts proud. All we need is a ravenclaw."

That reminded Harry of the dreamy Ravenclaw he met weeks ago.

„But one of us seems to be keeping mightily quiet about his part in this
dangerous adventure," Dumbledore added. „Why so modest, Gilderoy?"
Harry gave a start. He had completely forgotten about Lockhart. He turned and saw that Lockhart was standing in a corner of the room, still wearing his vague
smile. When Dumbledore addressed him, Lockhart looked over his shoulder to see who he was talking to.

„Well Dumbledore," Percy said, „there was an accident down in the
Chamber of Secrets. Professor Lockhart-" „Am I a professor?" said Lockhart in mild surprise.„Goodness. I expect I was hopeless, was I?"

„He tried to do a Memory Charm and the wand backfired," Krishna explained quietly to Dumbledore. „Dear me," said Dumbledore, shaking his head, his long silver mustache quivering. „Impaled upon your own sword, Gilderoy ! " „Sword?" said Lockhart dimly. „Haven't got a sword."

„Would you mind taking Professor Lockhart up to the infirmary, Professor Dumbledore?" Krishna I'd smiling as Dumbledore nodshiding his anger and took him away.

"When he was away I fixed the wards and powered it up. Allotment have thier blocks removed and got new subjects approved... many have few more year I can be headmistress .... Minnie would have done it better" Percy said tired and sat on the chair. She jumps when she noticed she sat on the Sorting Hat and there was a hilt sticking out. She drew the sword out and examined it.

"OK I gotta souvenir " She said "from the Sorting Hat who was on the couch for some reason"

" THAT IS THE SWORD OF GRYFFINDOR!!!" Draco said shocked " only the bravest could find it."