╬ 010; Wake Up ╬

Start from the beginning

"Uh, Mr. Nogitsune, sir, you see...you can't...since, you see, me and you, we're practically enemies, aren't that for Foxes and Wolves?" Ivanna forced a smile.

Void smugly smirks. "A couple hours told me we're more than enemies."

Ivanna growls. "Okay, that's it!"

"Ivanna!" Allison calls out.

The Oni was then seen surrounding Void, then within seconds they were seen disappearing as well as Stiles.

"Did they just..." Argent frowns.

Allison then sighs out. "Leave..."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Isaac Lahey was asleep on his hospital bed, when a firefly, that glowed a bright green color, was seen swarming their way inside the room.

The firefly was seen flying inside the IV access that was hooked onto Isaac's arm.

Isaac's eyes was seen quickly being opened, revealing his glowing golden eyes, him slowly getting up, ripping the access from off of his arm.

Ivanna Lahey, who was inside her car, that was parked nearby the hospital, her resting her head onto the steering wheel.

Ivanna then removed her head from the steering wheel, her looking up, but as she did, she saw Isaac sitting in the passenger seat.

"Isaac!"

Isaac slowly looked at her with a smug smirk. "Hello, sister."

"Please tell me you didn't walk out of the hospital." Ivanna sighs out.

Isaac then smiles. "I feel so much better!"

"Things have been a wreck lately, huh? With your feelings towards Stiles, him being possessed by a very vengeful but powerful thousand year old spirit, then there comes in the twins..." Isaac comments.

Ivanna, ignoring his previous sentence about Stiles, frowns at him at his mention of the twins. "They're good, remember? We're giving them another chance, aren't we? Isn't that what Scott's been teaching us?"

Isaac coldly comments. "They don't deserve it."

"So, are you going to drive, or should it be up to me?" Isaac questions.

"Drive where, Isaac? I don't know where to go!" Ivanna says in frustration.

"For the twins." Isaac smirks. "We're going to hit them where it really hurts."

"Let's do it for Erica and Boyd."

Ivanna deeply exhales. "Isaac, stop, okay? Just...just let it go, we have to let them go."

Isaac scoffs, a look of anger in his eyes. "Sure, 'cause we're great experts in letting people go."

Ivanna frowns at his attitude. "Isaac, what's wrong with you?"

Isaac then got out of the car, angrily slamming the door.

"You're upset, but, they're our friends now, we could talk-." Ivanna softly says.

Isaac rolls his eyes. "Talk? Really? You wanna talk? Talk through our problems?"

"This coming from the girl who punches her way through every problem?" Isaac snarls.

Ivanna gasps at him. "I don't punch my way through every problem!"

"You can come with me, if you want, i'll be waiting." Isaac simply says.

Isaac was then seen using his supernatural speed.

"Isaac! Wait, Isaac!" Ivanna calls out, but he was long gone.