~~44: ENHYPEN Jungwon - Have It (Vampire AU) Pt.2~~

Zacznij od początku

All of us joked around, played some games, talked tea, all while having some snacks, and then we decided to have food, all food that people had brought so ordering was indeed unnecessary in the end.

y/n's autie, uncle, and youngest cousin shared a pizza between them but it wasn't cut very well so her uncle went to go and cut it.
"Be right back" he said as he walked off to the kitchen while holding the box of pizza.

"Ow!" we suddenly hear from the kitchen.
Everyone looks over as y/n's uncle murmers "I cut my finger!"
Me and Sunghoon look at eachother with wide eyes as both of our eyes turn a scarlet-red.
"Sunghoon-ah.." Sunghoon's mum calls. Sunghoon's more able to control his sensitivity to blood since he's only half vampire but me, oh I wasn't even nearly calm.
Unable to control myself, I started to run towards the kitchen.
"Jungwon, no!" I heard y/n's sweet voice call as I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist to hold me back. Thank God Sunghoon's dad wasn't there otherwise it would be double trouble. All they had to do to Sunghoon was take him out of the house and he calmly walked out while not taking his first eyes off of his uncle's bleeding finger, occasionally wanting to go back but was easy to pull back, so his mum did hold him incase he tried to run for it.

"Jungwon, calm down, please!" despite hearing y/n completely fine, I could not control myself whatsoever. "get a tissue or something and stop the bleeding as soon as possible before I lose my grip on him!" she yelled to her uncle.
y/n's dad came and held me from the front to help her but I was squirming in their grip.
"Let me go! Let me have it! LET ME GO!" I yelled loud enough for the entire neighbourhood to hear.

"Jungwon, you can do this, I believe in you, don't focus on the blood, focus on me, yeah, I'm right here!" she yelled to me over my growling, and as a result of hearing her words I started to immediately calm down. I could no longer smell the blood and her words actually got through to me...

"Where are your plasters, y/n?" her uncle asked.
"Over there" she said to him, pointing to a cupboard in the kitchen.
"Thanks."

"Jungwon-ah, look at me" she said when she realised I was a lot more calm and she came to my front while grasping my shoulders. I looked into her beautiful eyes and the deep red colour of mine started to fade back to brown.
"You alright?" she calmly asked me. Her voice made everything better.
"...yeah." I turned around and looked at everyone sitting on sofa, looking at me with terror in their eyes.
"Come" y/n said to me quietly, leading me to her bathroom. "can someone please tell auntie Hana that she can bring Sunghoon back in now?" she said to the others while holding my wrist.

y/n locked the door and looked at me with an expression that I couldn't quite read.

"y/n I am so so sorry about that, I am still so bad at controlling my sensitivity, I-"
"Jungwon. Stop. You can't help it, and it's completely understandable since you were only turned like twenty years ago right, so I don't blame you and I'm sure no one else does."
"But they looked at me like I'm a monster, y/n." I said, grabbing handfulls of my hair.
"They were probably just shocked. They know how much of a good person you are, they can't assume that you're suddenly some flesh-eating monster."
"Can't they? I mean I quite literally turned into one just then" I panicked.
"Jungwon, calm down" she said, taking me in her arms and caressing my hair. Her touch made me feel secure and safe and so much more calm.
"If they think that you're a monster then we can explain to them that you're only a fledgeling and fledgelings are usually unable to control their blood sensitivity for quite some time and that they need to get used to it." she comforted.
"Okay.. okay." I said, separating myself from her.
"Okay, yeah you're right."
"I can help you with that if you want." she said.
"That would be great. Thanks a lot y/n, I appreciate you so much, you know that?" I told her as I hugged her warmly as a thank you.
"Of course, anytime. And likewise." she said.