.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She should have to give me a reason to hate her, She broke my heart but How will I call her and paint her like my villian when she didn't even gave me the reason.

How am I gonna blame you?!
How am I supposed to hate you?!

She was walking while clenching her fists, she didn't moved back and didn't even stare back, maybe she's also hiding her tears, that's why, but she made me fell on my knees as I cried harder while the bouquet of flowers were on the ground in front of me.

🎶Maybe hating you's is the only way it doesn't hurt.

So I'm gonna hate you, I'm gonna hate you.

Paint you like the villian that you never were

I'm gonna blame you for the things that you don't do

Hating you is the only way it doesn't hurt🎶

<After 7 Years Later>

" I wanted to watch you suffer but it'll be more fun to make you suffer but look there's not even a need of me, cause you're already suffering ". He laughed making me feel so humiliated but I guess it's Karma.

"I want to make you suffer and make you realise what suffering is". I gulped with extreme tears. "Can't I get that Jungkook again and forgive me?!". I don't know why but I said that which makes him burst into an laugh but in an split of second he made his neutral, poker face which holds thousands of emotions. "Once you broke me and lost that version of mine that you had forever, whether I choose to forgive you or not but you'll never can get that Jungkook that once lived cause he's dead now, he died and rebirth again and here, I'm here now ".

--

"Please Jungkook don't take my misery and helplessness as your fun"

I joint my hands in front of him as he took his giant steps towards me with his fireced eyes as I gasped when he pulled me by his waist made me to hit his hard rock like chest while a devilish smirk plastered on his pierced lips.

"I'm not taking your misery or helplesness as my fun but I'll broke your Pussy to the core just the way you broke my heart in the past".

He spit those venomous, disgusting words so easily while gritting his teeth with a huge amount of hate which once showed Love but in the past.

His next words felt like pang to my heart and it felt like he caught my guards off and I've no choice but to listen to him, agreeing to him.

"You have to save your husband right?!".

--

"Ple-please Jungkook end this, I'm married and you soon will be too".

"You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, I already saved your husband, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good"

--

"Ple-please Yoong-Yoongi is-is-". I cut my own speech when he showed me his back while I was stood naked for him on my own, showing and offering myself to him on my own which he denied and looked at the other side as if he's ashamed.

"Is he your love?!". He asked as I gulped and lowered my lashes, while holding my tears I nodded my head just to listen his painful chuckle.

"Lier". He said as he again turned to go and had his steps, made me to closes my eyes making tears to fall down but his next speech broke my heart.

"Don't worry I'll do my best to save the Love of my Love".

Excited?!!