Dance and preparation

Zacznij od początku

"Channn"
Jimin whined stomping his foot like 5year kid. It's quite confusing who's children here.

"Ok ok no more teasing and what chocolate. "

"I'll give everyone chocolate but you have to listen to jimin sir, understand"
Chanyoul said

"Yes sir"
Children said along with baekhyun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Min corporation,

Someone knocked at the door,

"Come in " Yoongi said

" Good morning, yoongi "
"Good morning, hobi"

"Tell  what's the matter you are beaming with happiness"

" Ohh yoongi, you know about the charity program right. "

"Yes yes, it will be held in BigHit International School"

"That i know. So I've already prepared the list of business tycoons that we are inviting for the event. But since it's going to be in an school and media will also be present we should only invite few important people. "

"Hmmm you are right. "

"But why are you this happy. This can't be the reason"
Yoongi playfully asked.

"Ohh the reason is , the school has sent the list of performances that's gonna happen and there are so many dance performance, you know how much I like dancing right '

" Yoonie, you know how much I like dancing right. "

"Hello yoongi, earth to yoongi "
Hobi waved his hands

"Yeah yeah I know, anything else hobi? "

"Yes, I forgot to ask whether we are inviting Park industries or not. "

"If you don't want then it's ok. But yoongi today, we have major collaboration with them only. "

"Ok there's no problem. You can add their name also. It's not like their omega son would come. "
Yoongi sighed

"Yoongi, I've heard their omega son, I mean jimin doesn't live with them. In fact no one know about his whereabouts. "

"What do you mean"

"What I mean is, it's like Park Jimin has vanished from the world. No one knows where he went, where he lives, nothing. "
Hobi sighed deeply

"Why are you telling me all this, you know I don't want to hear anything about him"

"Sorry yoongi. I'm going"

Flashback,

" Minie, watch where you are going"

"Why, I won't. I have my yoonie with me. He will catch if I'll fall. "

Jimin was walking backwards, he was not ready to turn.

He was about to fall, but yoongi caught him "see I already told you. "

"I love you jimin. I really really really love you "

"I love you too hyung"

They both kissed passionately.

Jimin was giggling, his eyes always sparkled with love and yoongi was smiling seeing that sparkle.

Currently,

"Why are you smiling like this"

"Huh"

"I said, why are you smiling"

"Ohh nothing "

"But how did you enter. I didn't hear any knock"

"Who said I knocked"

"JIN HYUNG"

"MIN YOONGI"

"Ok don't shout I brought you lunch, and I must include from one and only one famous Jin's kitchen. "

"Ohh thank you so much hyung. You know I was starving. "

" I know I know you don't need to thank me. I know I'm very much generous and kind and sweet and.. "

"Where are others? "
Yoongi casually asked

"You cat" Jin yelled angrily.

This is very much common. Everytime Jin complements himself yoongi cuts in between asking casual question or just to say something nonsense.

Jin is really fed up with him. He sometimes thinks why he is so sweet to everyone. Poor him.

After calming himself Jin replied,
"Hoseok is with army in his own office,they are eating there only"

"Jungkook and Taehyung had gone to hospital for Tae's regular checkup and joon is with aera in play area"

"Ok good"

"You can come and eat with me, you know" Yoongi said mouthful

"Aah sometimes, I think I should kill you. "

"Ok ok sorry sorry, now come it's really delicious"

"I know, I'm great chef by the way. "

"Not again hyung" Yoongi facepalmed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Night,

Jimin was applying lotion on his knee. These children are really tiring sometime.

After applying lotion and taking pain reliever pill, he decided to arrange his wardrobe.

After shifting, he didn't get proper time to arrange everything.

He was placing clothes when a photograph fell down.

He picked it.

The photograph was of when he had won the dance competition after shifting to Seoul for the first time.

Flashback

Jimin had won the dance competition, he was very happy after all it was the first achievement of him.

"We are so proud of you "

"Thank you Jin hyung"

"Hey, you little ,we all said that we are proud of you, but you only thanked Jin hyung that's not fair" ,Tae pouted

"Ok , don't pout, Thank you everyone, now give me hug "

"Yes yes"

They group hugged, it was proud moment for everyone.

"Wait, where is yoongi hyung"

"Ohh minie, your yoongi hyung went to buy gift for you "

"Shut up hobi hyung, he is not mine"

"Then why are you blushing, huh", hobi raised his eyebrow

" Minie is blushing, minie is blushing, minie is blushing "
Everyone sang together.

"Hey, you punks why are you teasing my jiminie"

"Oooohhh your jiminie", everyone shouted together

" Yoongi hyung ", jimin whined hugging yoongi

Current,

I miss you all.

I hope you will enjoy, next chapter gonna be the encounter of yoongi of jimin . So wait for that, most probably I'll upload it today only.

Also don't forget to vote.

Thank you❤