Chapter 48: Guess Who's Back?! And A Sparing Match?!

Start from the beginning

"N-Naruto that's you?!" Sakura yelled in surprise seeing her old friend and how much he had changed.

"Yep, it's me Sakura and you look nice" Naruto said complementing his teammate as Yato had walked up to Naruto and then gave him a grin.

"So Naruto, you still remember our deal right?" Yato asked Naruto who gave a simple nod of his head as he never forgotten the fact of how both him and the Uchiha man had meet and made a deal with one another.

"Ok then that's great, I take it you have seen Kakashi right?" Yato asked Naruto who nodded his head.

"Yeah I meet Kakashi sensei, I can tell he's gotten really stronger!" Naruto said.

"Yep did he tell you something?" Yato asked Naruto who shook his head which the Uchiha man had gotten close to the young blonde Uzumaki ear.

"Kakashi became my student, over the past two years" Yato whispered to Naruto who had been in shock at what he had heard.

"Wait, really you become Kakashi sensei very own sensei?!" Naruto questioned which had shocked the blonde haired Uzumaki.

"Yeah, I trained him and just because he is your sensei doesn't mean he can't learn a few things as well" Yato said at which Konohamaru who is now that of his last year in the Ninja Academy had a nice reunion with Naruto the two catching up.

As Kakashi walked over to the group catching their attention, which in his had was the latest Icha Icha book which is a series of adult novels written by Jiraiya after the failure of his first book he went onto make a new series of books.

These books are based on Jiraiya's experiences in love, when he's working on a new novel, he gathers "research" by being that of a total pervert. Teenagers are often curious about the books' contents, prompting their parents and other adults to go to great lengths to keep the books away from them.

With Kakashi, having the brand new book that being "Icha Icha Tactics" which is the first book to be published after a three year hiatus. As the sliver haired ninja had been given this newest book by Naruto, who still didn't really care for it but the silver haired sensei was a great fan of the series.

"Well it has been a while hasn't it?" Kakashi questioned which made both Naruto and Sakura look over at their sensei who closed his book.

"From now on, the two of you will come with me on team-related missions. It's different from before it's no longer teacher and pupil. Starting today, we're equal shinobis" Kakashi said as he had then reached into his pocket and had then taken out two familiar bells.

"Well first, I'm a bit curious as to how you've developed. The rule are the same as the first time we met" Kakashi said to both Naruto and Sakura who nodded their heads.

"This is actually, starting to get interesting" Yato said as with Tsunade and Shizune they followed Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura to the leaf village training grounds.

(Timeskip with chibi Shadow clone Yato in meeting)

On the training grounds, Yato with Tsunade, Shizune, and Jiraiya were watching from a far as they watched their students.

"So Yato, you really trained Kakashi over the past two years?' Jiraiya asked Yato who was leaning against the tree under the shade with Tsunade by his side.

"Yeah of course I did, he also need's to get stronger as well so he could not only fight against those who will make things difficult, but to also protect those that are dear and close to his heart" Yato said.

As that is why Yato, truly had trained Kakashi knowing already so much about his past and how much he cares for his students and wants to protect them.

"So how did training go with Naruto? I can tell he had gotten stronger but how strong are we talking?" Yato questioned as he had raised an eyebrow looking over at Jiraiya.