Jessica's classmate : But...

Jessica : I will leave then...

Jessica's classmate : Okay !!! Only for 30 minutes... *Desperate*

Jessica : *Frowned but followed him*

Jonathan : *Clenched his fist and followed them*

Jessica's classmate and Jessica were walking on road which is when Jonathan felt something unusual... He took out the little binoculars he have in his pocket and looked at the classmate's hand...

Jonathan : F**K !!! *Extremely angry*

Jessica and her classmate ordered coffee and took their seat... Jessica's classmate held her hand suddenly making her Extremely uncomfortable...

Jessica : What are you doing ??? *Trying to take her hand away*

Jessica's classmate : I wanted to tell you this from a long time... I... I like you Jessica... Will you be my girlfriend ???

Jessica : *Stunned* No... I...

Jonathan : *Punched the classmate hard*

Jessica widened her eyes and stood while looking at her classmate fainted on ground and bleeding from nose... She ran to him but caught in the half way by Jonathan...

Jessica : Jonathan !!! HE IS MY FRIEND !!!

Jonathan's men came there and took that man with them... Jessica was so scared for him... What if they kill him ??? Jessica started struggling in Jonathan's arms making him more and more angry...

Jonathan : Stop struggling Jessy... I am already on edge... Don't test my patience anymore !!! *Angry tone*

Jessica : Let him go Jonathan !!! HE IS INNOCENT GOD DAMN IT !!!

Jonathan : Jessy...Listen to me...

Jessica : No... *Struggling*

Jonathan : *Lifted her up on his shoulder*

Jessica : LET ME GO !!!

Jonathan slapped on her a§§ and Jessica stopped her struggles... Jonathan took her directly to home...

Jessica : *Sitting on bed all quiet* Why ???

Jonathan : *Glaring at her*

Jessica : *Glared back at him* WHY TF DID YOU DO THAT ???

Jonathan : Have this water first... *Controlling himself*

Jessica : *Threw the glass to ground*

Jonathan : Why are you being a naughty brat all of a sudden ??? Jessy I am telling you... You will not like the punishment I will give you on bed... You will not be able to walk for weeks...

Jessica : *Widened her eyes*

Jonathan : How did I tell you huh ??? Didn't I warn you to stay away from him ??? You know who is he ???

Jessica : What are you going to do with him ???

Jonathan : What else ??? I will kill him brutally !!! How dare he to approach my girl ??? *Furious*

Jessica : NO !!!

Jonathan : *Rubbed his forehead as he felt a little headache* Jessy...

Jessica : No Jonathan !!! YOU CAN'T DECIDE WITH WHOM I SHOULD TALK AND NOT !!!

Jonathan : When did I restrict you ???

Jessica : You just did that...

Jonathan : You know who he is ??? He is the member of the gang who is famous for human trafficking... He is here to kidnap you !!! If I was late then I don't know what would've happened to you !!! *Yelled*

Jessica sat there numb while processing his words... She was sad... She misunderstood him...She misunderstood the man who can give his life for her...

Jonathan : You are the only one I have Jessy... I can't afford to lose you... If you really feel like I am overbearing and dominating then I will give you your space...*Low tone and left the room*

Jessica sat on bed and tears made their way down from her eyes...

Jessica : How can I be so stupid ??? Jo... *Looked around and realized that he left the room*

Jessica searched the whole mansion but Jonathan wasn't there... She knew where he was right now... She thought to apologize him at night with a surprise as she planned before the chaos happened...

At night...

Jonathan : *Walked into the living room*

Jonathan was feeling so good after torturing and killing Jessica's classmate... He was stunned after looking at the big cardboard with a "Sorry" written on it...

Jessica : *Standing there in a beautiful dress* I am sorry hubby... *Holding her ears while looking at him with puppy eyes*

Jonathan : *Gulped*

____________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜