ch18

entral HQ has a hexagon shape, has an elegant modern design and mixed utilitarianism, on the roof of the building there are 10 CIWS, several ground-to-air missile batteries, the building is coated with a defense and security system, namely the Knight Phantom Guard, most of them are invisible and walk like air between a sea of people in many hallways of the building.

In one of the windows you can see Axelle and the Colombian representatives talking and sharing history. On the other side of the building there is a window showing Isaac and amiya.

Isaac noticed amiya sitting opposite him, watching various photos and videos displayed from a laptop on his right side, on the screen of which was the old UN logo. in the hands of the rabbit girl was a photograph of dozens of state leaders sitting at a table and signing a paper in turn. The paper was a declaration of the unification of the Earth in one World Government, she saw the beginning and birth of the United Nations and it was replaced by a new world government, she saw in disbelief when the Soviets launched their first satellite, she saw in awe when humans were able to reach the moon even though the goal was just to show who had the bigger dick, and she saw various photos of various asteroids, planets, gas giants and how they looked, her eyes couldn't switch when she saw the sight of mercury.

Amiya saw Apollo 11 and artemis 135, both of which are the first and last steps in the solar system. She felt small, when she saw the earth that was only a blue dot in space that was so vast... She was afraid that all of terra's problems were just grains of dust compared to the Cosmo sea outside terra.

Isaac on the other side... just feel the usual work in the office again. At first I was impressed to see this planet, so many very different cultures and peoples or photocopies of cultures that exist on Earth. But I know never put a lot of expectations on something and it gets even more painful, when I start listening to terra's secrets about...

Ethnic cleansing

Human experiments

Private companies that are as bad as the black League ( and that says something about this world)

A large number of highly fascist countries

Slavery was common in some countries

Our bodyguards both left this room, although amiya's bodyguards were not far from the end of the hall just staring at the view of the parking lot, GreyThroat would be their surprise. Often times, stop a conversation, then start a new one and look for contradictions or inconsistencies by questioning dozens of specific topics and comparing them to the other side of the conversation.

Ho'olheyak was very deceptive in her manner of speaking, but she was very good at hiding it, until I had to wait for a hand to tell Axelle to be careful, so far talking to Columbia only shared basic information and maybe set the necessary price, Ho'olheyak turned out to be a history expert and and herself offered help in translatizing Colombian to English, the offer was very good even though I had to say no for a while.

."Mr. truman". She said nervously and still felt dizzy with the information she received.

I nodded. Checking the audio through the interface, and given the fact that this whole room is recording all their diction, this room is full of various sophisticated sensors, brain signals and emotions, the way of speaking to breathing and behavior is read and studied, and then estimated at the Department of culture and diplomatic to study this.

Amiya speaks."Rhodes Island we specialize in handling, treatment and Research Oripati. And I understand that your world has just caught this virus and is trying to study it ". She spoke a little nervously but in the end spoke fluently.