ch15

A new day ... a tiring one

That's what he said after taking turns guarding the radar car, some sleep-deprived fucking scientists, believing they saw something in the sky lurking around us... the colonel and the expedition chief forcing everyone to watch each other in case something happened.

I don't know we might have been attacked by aliens like that newly produced movie what's his name...' independent or fighting' yes that's the name of the movie, honestly he wants to go with his girlfriend but he has to go with the Rhine lab scientists.

Which he thinks is a waste of his precious time.

A feline man came out of the tent and walked up to the group of scientists and soldiers who were talking, he was heading to the coffee table and took a sip of his coffee and listened to their conversation.

."According to whether it is the new yen reconnaissance Drone".

."Why would they let such hardware roam in the open air?".

."Yes you're right".

."If it's a new toy yen, they must be preparing something looking at the recent tension? ".

."You forget all the scientists here are working in the most advanced and R&D companies and developing some kind of aircraft or Drone that can ignore enemy radars, takes years of development and investment! ".

."What if it was an alien ".

The question made everyone laugh and I left the group of Fools and went back to my post, at this time we were in a small Oasis at the foot of a cliff, around us there were several tents and there was a special and expensive camera that looked.

Fucking anomaly.

I stopped drinking from my coffee cup when I saw my two superiors here, there was his colonel, he was a perro man with brown hair with a short tail and had a face of about 30s and was wearing a Union Army BDU, wearing a long-sleeved coat with a thick vest, wearing a hat with an oxygen mask with a connecting hose on his back, had a sword and Kepler gloves, black cargo pants, and a radio at the waist.

On the side there is a woman with a race that she does not know and she becomes the head of a somewhat crazy expedition according to her. I walked in their direction and the Colonel saw me.

."Morning sir". I said with respect.

."Kevin, you're awake".. Answer the Colonel

."What happened, while I slept". I said wearily, before the Colonel could speak the woman by name, whom I could not name spoke.

."yes, a disturbed feline, for his sleep, I suppose your men are men Colonel, we need everyone to be at their best... I'm a little disappointed in you ". The woman laughed at him and sighed in disappointment.

The colonel put on a Poker face and spoke."Mrs. Ho'olheyak, I appreciate your insult but I advise you to insult the other part of the army... those plastics ". While crossing his arms.

Ho'olheyak chuckled."hehe...".

I saw the scenery and spoke."hmm, where is the signal coming from? ".

The Colonel spoke."You know private, explosions and intensive artificial radio singles, from the Northeast and unknown drones hovering over our heads. Ah... ". What he said was cut short by other Radar officers who shouted.

His colleague shouted frantically calling his superior Colonel."Colonel, there are several objects approaching us at high speed! ". He said with a surprised face.

Colonel Jack growled."Damn it".

Ho'olheyak chuckled."Interesting".

The three of them headed for the car and looked at the dots that described the object moving towards us.