ch11

The sun began to rise in the city, patrols were on maximum alert and people took refuge in their homes. Some civilians want to join the guard in the hope that they can take revenge against their people. It is not known what will happen in the future, but one thing is clear. All parties involved will take revenge.

Only the people who survived the arrest remained in the clinic; they were in the room to be treated. But there are specific issues that are too important to address.

."Do we want to talk to him ". One of the city guards spoke angrily, he was wearing a hoodie, jeans, and most importantly a simple sword.

"No" Ace replied without showing any emotion as he stood in the doorway, his tall stature towering over the man's head.

."This is our home". The man approached, but I blocked him and looked into his eyes, making him take a step back.

."This place is owned by the Rhodes Island pharmaceutical company" I replied without showing any emotion.

"And what are you going to do to stop us?" He replied sounding arrogant

."If you're close I'll pass you across the street and you don't want to trigger something that will burn this city to the ground ". Ace warned them, several people whispered behind him.

Ace saw the city guards his view became dark and stepped back followed by the community of her peers, she turned around."...Damn Rhodes Island, you do not represent the infected and I am sure that you have the same with the Colombian company ". He uttered his hateful words before leaving the clinic and left with a bitter feeling, I shook my head and stood in the clinic, How about looking for someone to blame and only the scientists and soldiers of the 'mysterious research team' were the only ones who could be blamed... there was no long thought about the organization sending them here.

Also, no one here knows anything about interrogation tactics other than'punch to talk'. And knowing the methods of various companies of questionable morality, especially after interceptors of data packets transmitted by Messenger groups, some political or business rivals paid the clan sarkaz knowing from contacts that is the answer we see now... no not calculated by a team of scientists.

I looked through the open door into the room where blaze, Yato, Ptilopsis slept peacefully, it was a difficult night. Especially with the blood samples of those who died.

I sighed tired... Ptilopsis recently did a blood test with the special equipment he carried in the vehicle and...

"Operator Ace" spoke with Doctor Ursus from the clinic. He came out of the room yawning with two cups of coffee.

."How is everything". I said go to the chair and fall there.

."Civilians are fine". He sipped his coffee and handed it to me.

."And scientists and soldiers". I asked, sipping my coffee.

He grimaced, looked to both sides and whispered slowly."They're both still unconscious... the scientist's symptoms are stable and the soldier's the same too, the scientist has wounds that we can treat and for the soldier it's just a bit of brain dashing ".

The room is in uncomfortable silence, I take advantage and rest my head against the wall, I don't get tired, but it's good to take advantage and rest whenever possible. There was no noise, most of the civilians were sleeping or did not want to go out because of fear.

."I thank you warned them and are you sorry". He asked me.

."It looks like the city is thinking of going to war huh". A little silence."At least the mysterious force has been eliminated or downgraded from the list of attackers". My answer