ch9

Everyone was watching the tape, the scientists were talking and whispering to each other, the important people at the base who were watching in the middle of the room were silent, james Greatman put down his coffee cup, the atmosphere was silent except for a whisper behind them.

."So people in the future are changing their DNA to be accessories to this". Erik spoke trying to make sense of this. He said next to his father who crossed his arms saw a screen with a giant glued-on flat screen placed in front of us while around us were dozens of communications operators and Intel and some agents.

Behind us are dozens of scientists, on the walls are the logos of the United Nations and the CIA, this room the lights are turned off the light comes only from electronic equipment.

."Damn xian really did it ". The scientist's voice came into our ears.

."Are these your best men miss lobbes". General Patriot glanced at the DAC director. Originally from Belgium, she wore business attire with a coat draped over her shoulders and featured a shirt with a red tie symbolizing a butterfly.

."They are human Patriots, they don't act like robots, they are individuals". Axelle stood up for them, she looked at Isaac.she saw he was analyzing behind his eyes.

."Dad, what's next? ". The kitten asked me, I took my eyes off the screen and held my chin.

Isaac spoke and looked towards the general."Small Air Group and order all civilian and military helicopters back and stay in hiding". Himself thinks."Vulture M-21 1 unit, Reaper MQ-35, blackHawk 4, and stealth drones send into the air, look for other signs of civilization and see further what we can find and act like in enemy territory ".

The Patriot was silent for a moment."Done with that, they obviously have the technology, where their satellites are, they've seen us from day one ". He said

Erik's ears twitched."Did you find the satellite? ". He asked

."No dear, antennas and radars do not catch satellites or something in the sky that indicates artificial, whereas in the orbit of Jupiter we can still detect singles from the earth without difficulty ". Director's explanation, in fact it is very strange on the opposite side of the solar system you can still feel the signal from the Earth, still very trouble but still can, they will send troops and a team of diplomats to talk to us is the best thing might happen.

."It is likely that this city is in abandoned territory, order your team to continue and prepare to escape without a trace ". Patriot orders and he's gone."I have to go, we need a lot of preparation before the first contact officially begins". He left the room leaving the three of us on this podium.

Eric was holding his breath."I never thought this would happen ".

."There is no future that my son can foresee".

Axelle headed over to Patriot's table and spat on his coffee."Me too, kid, I mean people with cat ears and tails come on, they're just attention-seeking virgins, no offense truman ". She said back to her place

Isaac looked back."No problem. We pass through some kind of wormhole that transports us to a future or alternative world, this is not earth means we do not follow their rules... at least this is not the Earth we know ". He turned and looked at the screen showing the helipad and noticed that there was a Black Hawk and a vulture. Preparing for their first mission in this world, Marines from the 45th airborne battalion are sitting on the floor with a Squad of Antarctic Marines fresh out of their birth pots. The interface screen appears and pay attention to their names and codes and their Squad names.

.'xenoblade 3rd'.

Axelle crossed her arms."The first intelligent life that finds us trying to enslave us and make us its slaves or animals, I agree with the Patriot plan ". she admitted something her didn't like.