25.

Continued…

Fatima remained quiet for a while as Zoë continued eating her sandwich like she aint just drop a massive bomb. Fatima was stuck in her thoughts, pondering on the subliminal hints encompassed in Zoë's statement. What exactly did she mean by Bubbles and Jewels are in her tummy? Is she pregnant? Even if she is, why are there two "characters" in her tummy? Maybe it's just foreshadowing of the far future?... Either way, the fact that remains is that she and Zac are nowhere near ready for a baby or babies, for that matter.

"Mommy, can I please have my juice now?" Zoë asked, pulling Fatima out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" Fatima asked, still not being mindful of the fact that this was Zoë's second time addressing her as mommy.

"I said, can I please have my juice now? I'm done ea—"

"Did you just call me Mommy?" Fatima's eyes lit up as she fully came to terms with reality.

"Yes" Zoë replied nonchalantly.

Fatima instantly smiled with all 32s as she happily scooped her daughter into her arms and hugged her tightly while smothering her with endless kisses.

"Mommy stopppp" Zoë whined from the excessive affection.

"Mommy is sorry, baby. I'm just so happy!!" Fatima exclaimed.

"Okay, well, can you happily go and get me some juice. Please?" Zoë smartly replied, causing Fatima to giggle.

"I'll do you one better. How about we go out and buy Starbucks instead?" Fatima bargained with her daughter.

"Really??!" Zoë's eyes lit up. "Can we get a pink milkshake with ice-cream on top?" She asked, and Fatima nodded.

"We can get whatever you want, baby," Fatima replied while grabbing her purse and the keys to Zac's other car.

"Mommy, can we please get milkshakes for Bubbles and Jewels, too?" Zoë asked as Fatima safely strapped her into the car seat.

"Uh… I don't know about that baby, but we'll see when we get to the store, okay?" Fatima replied before closing the back door and going over to the driver's side.

"Okay" Zoë said sadly, because in her eyes, Fatima practically refused to buy additional milkshakes for her friends.

"Don't be sad, baby," Fatima said as she saw her little scrunched up face while reversing out of the parking spot.

On the way to Starbucks, they drove past a couple of pharmacies and Fatima desperately wanted to stop and buy a pregnancy test, but she knew that it would just spark another one of Zoë's tantrums, so she opted to start at Starbucks and then make the pharmacy their last stop.

| Starbucks |

Upon arrival at the Starbucks drive-thru, Fatima ordered a Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade refresher for herself and a strawberry milkshake with ice-cream topping for Zoë.

"Will that be all?" The friendly worker asked from the drive-thru speaker.

"Yes, thats all" Fatima replied.

"Mommy nooo!!" Zoë whined with tears in her eyes. "Please buy for Bubbles and Jewels" she cried, causing Fatima to give into her demands.

"Um, can you please make two additional milkshakes" Fatima replied to the lady before driving to the next window where you pay and then collect your order.

"Thank you, Mommy," Zoë said with a smile as she sipped on her drink.

"Zoe, I hope that your little friends are gonna finish all these drinks" Fatima said, sipping on her lemonade as she drove out of the drive-thru and rejoined the main road.