" What?? " Both Raj and Myra said in unison. Raj was smiling but Myra's face became red.

She might belong to Maya Aunty and Mohit uncle, who came without a filter in their mouth. But even she was shocked to hear all that. Well, at least I learned to flirt while feigning to be a Casanova.

" C'mon, choose one!! " I prompted her.

" Raj?? "  She said looking at Raj.

" Are you telling me or asking me?? I prefer Mahi but if you want to spend time with her then fine... Raj will also do." I said, pulling Raj.

" No!! " Raj said glaring at me.

" No!! Raj, what is he saying?? You, you both... " she seemed to be on the verge of crying.

" Baby, he is just kidding. You know how he is... " Raj assured her.

" No, I don't know how he is, and I don't want to know. Are you...?? " Her big beautiful eyes were full of tears now.

Awww!! Sorry Myra.

" Myra, are you crazy? He is just teasing you. " Raj explained.

" But then why was he holding you like that?? And why are you smiling like that? "  She asked.

" I was smiling because... " He started to explain but could not, I was enjoying the scene but Raj glared at me.

"  Shut up, Ron!! Now explain it to her. Sale khud to tune Aaj shaadi nahin ki,  meri kyon tudwa Raha hai? ( Why are you enjoying after creating problems in my marriage? " Raj said and I explained to Myra that I was kidding. And she caught hold of his hand and went to their room. Raj was looking so cute in trying to pacify her.

I burst out laughing and saw Mahi standing there glaring at me.

" What happened to you now?? " I asked going to her.

" So, you were going to take advantage of him?? "  She asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Oh, for god's sake, it was a joke. And didn't you hear what I said just before that line?? " I asked.

" What?? "

" That I wanted to make love to Mahi..." I said and her face turned red all of a sudden.

" What?? So, you don't have a problem if I take your advantage? " I asked but she turned to go to her room. But I caught her hand and pulled her in my arms.

Mere sawalon ka jawab do... Kyon ho tum sharmai Hui si... Lagti ho Kutch gabrayi hui si...(Tell me, why are you nervous and blushing  at the same time??) "

" Ron... Please... " She said.

" Oh, honey you don't need to plead with me, do you want me to make love to you? "  I asked nuzzling her ear.

" No!! "

" Liar!! " I tightened my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck. She took a quick breath and gasped. I kissed her neck and she shivered.

Oh, God!! Her cute innocent reactions were killing me.

" Don't give such reactions, or I would regret not getting married today when we could. " I whispered.

" Ron, stop it, please. "

" No!!

" Mahi?? Bhai?? Myra di... I mean bhabhi?? " I heard Ruhan coming towards us looking for all of us. Before Mahi could say anything, I placed my hand on her mouth and pulled her to the storeroom, and closed the door. Mahi was looking shocked and trying to get out of my arms and I was sure, she would have responded to Ruhan's voice, so I placed my hand on her lips to stop her from calling him back.

She bit my hand and I smiled.

" Awww... Do you like to bite?? Bite me all you want once we are alone. I won't mind it. But let this idiot brother of mine go to his room first." I whispered to her and nipped at her ear. She shuddered again. I was enjoying it so much.

" Where are all of you?? Bhai?? Mahi?" He asked again but there was a pin-drop silence.

" It seems, Raj Bhai and Myra Bhabhi went to their room. And Ron Bhai took Mahi to his room. Shall I go and disturb them?? No, if I want to be alive, to get married someday. " Ruhan was thinking aloud. Mahi and I both wanted to laugh but I didn't want him to find us so placed my hand on her mouth again. Finally, ruhan went back to his room and I removed my hand from her mouth and placed a kiss on the base of her nape.

" Ron, stop it!! "

" No!! I love it. "  I said and picked her up and took her to my room.

😍😍😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😊🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗🤗😍😍

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

I have added many recipes to my web page. Please try them and let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍