╬ 008; In Love ╬

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Ivanna, you good?" Lydia softly asks.

Ivanna smiles. "Yeah, just going to see my brother."

"Hopefully i don't meet that terrible nurse, or i swear i'll-." Ivanna was saying in slight anger.

A smile then appeared on her face. "I'll be going now."

Lydia raised a brow at the girl. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Yeah, i think you're far from fine." Lydia sighs out.

Ivanna placed a hand over her chest, feigning offense. "Are you saying that i am crazy?!"

"No."

"I'm kidding." Ivanna lightly chuckles.

"Ivanna, i'm worried about you, and in the time i have know you, you're not an angry person, you're not one of those temperamental teenagers, i know you." Lydia concerningly says.

Ivanna looks at Lydia. "Why are you wasting your time? Don't you guys have a finger to catch?"

"See?" Lydia pointed out.

Ivanna sighs out. "I'm fine."

Ivanna then opened the door to Isaac's room, her ignoring Lydia, walking towards her brother.

"Hi, Zac." Ivanna happily says.

"Okay, fine, ignore that subject, how about we talk about Stiles?" Lydia smirked.

Ivanna frowns, looking at Lydia. "What about him?"

"How do you feel around him? Don't you understand why you feel the rage you had felt when Erica died all gone by his presence?" Lydia says.

Ivanna lightly scoffs, rolling her eyes. "If you're going to tell me that i love Stiles, don't, i already get enough from Scott."

Lydia smirks. "You just answered your own question."

"You're in love with Stiles, sweetheart."

Isaac groans out, him sitting on the bed. "She's right."

Lydia then smirks. "Of course i am."

"Please." Ivanna scoffs.

"Come on, think about it, he calms you down without trying, his presence is all that you need, you care about him more than you should, he does the same to you, you know what that means?" Lydia explains.

"...anchors?" Ivanna whispers.

"Process, we're getting process." Lydia nods.

Ivanna then looks at her brother for confirmation.

Isaac then held up his hands. "Hey, don't ask me, i know nothing about relationships, do i look like i've ever been with anyone?"

"Well, there is one-." Ivanna was saying.

"That girl was bloody crazy! Don't even say her name." Isaac quickly says.

"What are you-?" Lydia was curious.

"Nothing!" Isaac shouts.

Lydia sighs out, shaking her head, weirdly staring at him.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside Eichen House, Stiles Stilinski was seen slapping his face, trying his best to stay away, him not caring where he was going, neither was he paying attention, which caused him to go inside the bathroom.

Stiles then saw Malia inside the bathroom, him swiftly jumping back.

Malia scoffs, looking at him. "Don't worry, Stiles, you didn't just walk inside the girl's bathroom."