Chapter 13: How to raise a Lycanwing ( short ) ( Part 1 )

( A/n: This Original episode will be taking the place of " Snotlout Gets An Axe ". I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy! )

Aggie is seen on the roof of the Clubhouse, refusing to get down as the dragon riders and their dragons, minus Thyra and her dragons, were looking up at her, at the front of the clubhouse.

Astrid: Hiccup, we've been at this for hours. She won't even let our dragons get close to her.

Aggie cutely growls at the rider, showing her tiny fangs.

Tuffnut: I know that vikings are supposed to be afraid of Lycanwings, but look at her, she's just plain adorable.

Hiccup: Aggie, get down.

Aggie: No!

Hiccup: ( pinches the bridge of his nose ) Aggie... It's just a new set of clothes. You can't keep wearing that dress, it's falling apart.

Snotlout: How did she even get up there again?

Fishlegs: She'd climbed.

Aggie: No, I'm not getting down!-

Thyra and her dragons then appeared, Thyra's hair wasn't in low pigtails, she and her dragons look at the dragon riders and their dragons with confusion and slight annoyance about what was going on.

Thyra: What's with all the noise- ( sees that Aggie was on the roof ) ( panicked: ) Aggie! What in Thor's name are you doing?! How did you get up there!!

Hiccup: ( to Thyra: ) She climbed up there after my dad sent the new clothes we requested for her to wear instead of the... " dress ".

Thyra: Oh, for the love of- ( takes a deep breath ) ( to Aggie, calmly: ) If you put the new clothes on, I'll get you some fish.

Aggie smiled excitedly and climbed down from the roof and ran to Thyra, making the riders dumbfounded by what they were seeing as they had spent hours on trying to get her to come down.

Aggie: ( to Thyra: ) Really?

Thyra: Yes. Now, new clothes, change into. ( A bit playfully: ) You have two minutes before I change my mind.

Aggie quickly ran into the clubhouse without hesitation, and Thyra looked at the riders, who were looking at her in shock, especially Hiccup.

Thyra: You muttenheads really need to work smarter, not harder. She's a Lycanwing, a little girl that can turn into a dragon.

Aggie: ( yells, from inside the clubhouse: ) Hiccup, where are the clothes?

Hiccup: On the table.

Aggie: ( yells, from inside the clubhouse: ) Thank you!

Thyra: ( to Aggie: ) We'll be out here waiting, to make sure you had put them on. ( To Fennec: ) Fen, can you go get some fish for Tiny, please?

Fennec nods his head before taking off to get some fish for Aggie.

Tuffnut: " Tiny "?

Thyra: Yeah, it's what I call Aggie sometimes.

Aggie: ( yells, from inside the clubhouse: ) And I sometimes call Thyra " Thy-ma ", because she told me to not get too attached to her when we met!

Astrid: " Thy-ma "?

Thyra: ( with a slight blush of embarrassment: )  Change, Aggie.

As they waited for Aggie to come out, Hiccup made a mental reminder to himself to one day ask Thyra as to why she has a bounty on her, but he knew that she and her dragons still don't fully trust him, the other riders, or their dragons yet.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think Aggie's relationships with Thyra, Hiccup, and the other riders might be like.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜