Chapter Thirteen

𓏲 ˖ 🎶 Yuzuki's POV

"I'd like to do that again... and can we do like the 'Silence' to be like an echo? Just do it one time and I'll double it." Jin, my producer spoke through mic so that I can hear through the headphones. "Mhm... yeah.. I'd like that too," I replied as I took a sip of my water.

"Okay... starting..." Jin said. And the lyrics of the song played."No proof, one touch... But you felt enough..." I smiled to myself as I singed the lyrics knowing who this song is about. "You can hear it in the silence, Silence, silence, you..."

The music stopped and I looked at Jin through the win of the recording room. "Okay that's good.. I like that... last verse of the song, can you make the last line.. 'You are in love.' That a bit soft, sing it softly or try smiling it while singing, so that i could feel that 'You are in love' Will that be okay?" Jin said while looking at the computer.

"Yep, I like that... so that everyone could feel the song... That 'They're in love.' or the feeling of being inlove, you know?" I smiled, "Okay, last verse... now recording.." The music started playing again with now my voice the one that I recorded earlier.

"You can feel it on the way home, way home, you... You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love —
You are in love..." I sang the song softly while blushing hard thinking of Yuki, because I know damn well that this song is about him.

The song ends and that's the last recording for today. "Okay! Perfect Yuzuki! I love it!" Jin stretched his arms out and clapped at me. "Thank you Jin." I giggled and removed my headphones, grabbed my stuff, and left the recording room.

"God, this song is perfect. How'd you come with it?" Jin asked as I entered his producer's room. "Just inspired." I winked. "Wait? Are you meeting someone?? Or maybe my babygirl has a boyfriend." He crossed his arms as he turned his chair to face me. "Mhm... maybe?" I blushed.

He gasped and stood up from his chair and sat beside me on his sofa. "Yuzuki! Who is this man!? How could I not know?! Haruka didn't even tell me!—So who is he?" I laughed at his reaction. "He's-

*Ring! *Ring!

I grabbed my phone from the table and looked at the number. "Oh, it's him." I showed him the number with his name 'My Yuki🤍❄️'

"You're dating Yuki Ishikawa?!" Jin looked at me in shocked. "Erm... Yeah? And He's my boyfriend? Wait, let me answer him." I giggled at Jin's reaction and i answered the phone.

Phone call 📞

Yuki: Hey, love... are you done recording?

Mhm... Just finished actually... : Yuzuki

Yuki: Mhm... Do you have any plans, right now?

Yuzuki:
Umm.. nothing much. But I'm going buy some groceries, Mama needs a few things for dinner...how about you?

Yuki: Nothing much either... but i was thinking if you'd like to have dinner, with me.

Are you asking me on a date? Mr.Ishikawa? : Yuzuki

Yuki: Maybe?

I would love to... so, where should we meet? : Yuzuki

Yuki: Oh, there's no need, I'm already here outside of the company. —He chuckled through the phone.

What? You're already here?? : Yuzuki

Yuki: Mhm... for three hours now. —He chuckled.

Yuzuki:
Why didn't you call me sooner? I should've called the security to let you in. —I'm done recording anyways, I'll see you downstairs.

I ended the call and rushed to pack my things, "Yuki! Spill-" "Not, today Jin, I'll spill tomorrow. I'll have to leave now he's been waiting for 3 hours outside!" I laughed, and hugged him goodbye. "Love you! Tell Amada that I already miss her!" I rushed through the door and headed to the elevator.

I rushed out through the building and saw him standing and smiling at me. "Hey, love." He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Missed you." I said still hugging him. "Missed you too. For you." He pulled away from the hug and gave me the flowers that he was holding. "To my favorite artist." He joked, as I giggled take the bouquet from him. "Well, thank you, to my biggest fan." I tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek.

"May I take you to dinner, Ms.Takahashi?" He offered his arm, "Of course, Mr.Ishikawa." I laughed clinging my arm into him.

. ݁₊⊹ Instagram . ݁˖ . ݁

@hashi.yuzxki

💬 Liked by ran

💬 Liked by ran.volleyball0902 and 2.908.23
hashi.yuzxki Back at the studio!🤍🎤 Grazie per i fiori💐 , il mio più grande fan!

view all 1.736 comments

hana.natsuko Number one fan, since day one!🤍
user05 Princess of music is back!
konichan7 💕
miyaurakento 🤨🤨🤨 @akihiroooo1130
nishidayuji0103 🤨🤨
hashi.yuzxki Who are you guys?🤨
akihiroooo1130 😭 (pls tell me this is jst a dream!)
user09 SOFT LAUNCH?! FROM YUZUKI!?!
user12 motherrrrrrr!
takahashi_yumiko so this is the reason why you were home late huh? with ur bf!? [ deleted ]
takahashi_yumiko welcome back my girll!🤍☀️
hashi.yuzxki ouH GIRL WHEN I CATCH YOU
user15 gurl pls tell me that your not dating anyone😭

Author's note!
Holaaaaaaa, my loveysss! missed me? its been so longggggggg! 5 MONTHSSS! and a lot of things have happened😭 long story short, i forgot that i was an author (SORRY!)

not going to make it long, hope you like this chaper with Yuzuki soft launching! don't forget to vote, and share your thoughts!🖤🍸 see you all! love you!

Lots of love Leona Maki🖤🍸