Chapter Eleven

Look After You

𓏲 ˖ 🏐 Yuki's POV

"What! Hey, that's not fair!" Yumiko hissed at the girl beside her, Riri. "What's not fair? Guess that your Joise will always be killed by my Lili." She teased. "One more time!"

"Rampee, why are you shy with Yuki?" Yuzuki laughed messing his hair. "—Is it because he's your hero you said the last- "Yuki! Your like Yui you always share a lot of things." He covered Yuzuki's mouth making me laugh. "Hero?" I questioned Ran. "Hai... because I've idolized you since back then." He said looking away.

"So, you play volleyball, Ran-chan?" I asked the boy beside me. "Ah, hai!" He quickly replied. "Mhm... in what position?" I faced him. "Opposite hitter. But a libero before." He said. 'Same as me.' I thought. "Want to play, volleyball the next weekend?" I smiled at him. "Really?" His eyes sparkled.

"Mhm, since I don't have anything to do. And plus I'm with my teammates we will be practicing together.—So you do want to go?" I nodded my head, as a yes. "Yes! Of course." His smiled grew wider. 'He definitely looks like Yuzuki.' I thought.

"You two are going without me?" Yuzuki joked, drinking beer. "You can come if you want." I tilt my head.

"I was just joking, but I'll try. Because I might be in the studio next week, I'll start recording the new songs that I wrote." She chuckled, as I put my arms around her. "To sad for you Rui, your already going back to tokyo on friday." She ruffled his hair. "But take care of Ran, he has a lot of fan girls around." She teased, making me laugh. "That's not true." He says.

"It is! Rui did you know that your little brother was talking to girls when I surprised him on his birthday few days ago?—What did you say again? Ah, 'Take care, I'll see on friday. At the movies?" She mimicked. "Oh, is that's why you lest early and come home late?" Rui asked. "And was she the one you were talking to earlier? Is it Averi?" Rui laughed.

"Eh? Averi Angeline C. Blanco? The one who's from Italy? And people say that she's the hidden princess?" Riri butted in. "Hidden princess?" We all asked. "Mhm... a lot of people from the school say that.—AHA! Look at that, your poor Josie got kicked."

"A princess huh," I said to the younger boy who's sat on the floor. "That's not true. They just say that to put hate on her." Ran replied.

Yumiko: "Hey! That's cheating!"

Riri: "No, it's not." She smirks.

Yuzuki: "Let me try."

Riri: "Just make sure that you're not going to lose."

Yuzuki: "Mhm... but don't be that confident, Ri." She winked at me. "I'll make sure I'll win, for you." She whispered to me.

"If I win, we'll watch a movie." She faced the younger girl. "If you don't, I'll pick the movie." Riri laughed. "I'll definitely laugh at you, Riri if you lose." Rui joked to his sister. "Chloe?—This will be easy."

Haruka: "God, I hate you when you use that character, Yuzuki."

Yuzuki: "Why? Because your Kunimitsu's combo was blocked?" She giggled as Haruka-san nodded in reply.

"See you next time! Bye!" Yuzuki's character won. "EH! HOW COULD CHLOE DO THAT! Your life is still full and you already did the rage art! And the damage is-!" Riri cried as her brothers laugh at her. "I told you not to compete with Yuzuki." Haruka-san giggled comforting the girl.