Chapter Six

Nice to meet you.

𓏲 ˖ 🏐 Yuki Ishikawa's POV | Osaka, Japan

"Tadaima..." I greeted as I entered the house. "Oh-ya... Yuki?" Mama called out from the kitchen. I removed my shoes and left my luggage near the stairs. "Yuki! Honey, you're home!" Mama hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Sorry for coming home without saying anything. Finals were moved to mid-November. And coach decided that we should have a two-month break since we have been working too much the past months to be in the finals." I said pouring myself some water.

"Well that's nice isn't it?" I hummed in response. "What do you want for dinner? I'll cook it for you." Mama asked. "Curry katsu sounds delicious." I replied. "—Alright. You should take a rest, you might be tired." She smiled.

I carried my luggage to my room and unpacked a few things for the things that I will be needing later. I went to the bathroom to refreshen myself. After taking a shower, I was lying on my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to leave the house and do my morning routine with the boys. "So, how's Italy?" Akihiro asked. "It was fun, everyone is friendly and finals are coming up, we will be competing with Alliance Malino. But the hardest part is I still have to learn Italian." "Alliance Malino? Isn't that one of the best volleyball teams in Italy?" Yuji asked. I hummed in response while gulping some water. "How about you guys?"

"Everything's fine. The few matches were good. You guys are killing me with those spikes, right team captain?" Masa replied asking Akihiro. "And you were being hard on those servers." We laughed. "Men... I'm kinda getting hungry." Kentaro said catching his breath. "By the way, Aki what was the news that you were saying late night?" Kento asked the taller men beside him. "Oh yeah... I'm going to propose to my girlfriend."

"WHAT!" All of us said. "That's great news men!" Kentaro congratulated him as he put his arm around Akohiro. "Well, yeah. As you should the two of you have been dating for so long now." I stated. "—I wonder how Yuki will react." Kento said to Akihiro. "Eh? Yuki? Him?" Masa pointed at me. "Ah, no, no. Yuzuki. Our best friend." Yuji corrected.

"Okay, let's go and have our breakfast nearby—Akihiro will treat us!" Kentaro and Masa teased. "What?? I didn't say anything!" "—You did." I also teased. "Right??" I looked at the two younger men beside me. "Yup, you did." Yuji laughed.

While walking seeing the relaxing and beautiful view of the sea near the road, I saw a beautiful woman sitting on a big rock and admiring the beauty of the sea.

"Yuki, let's go." Masa called out. I looked away from her and run up to them. "There's a resto nearby, so you should ready your pockets Aki because I'm going to order a lot!" Kentaro laughed. "Guys, please tell him to stop." Aki cried out.