Chapter Four

Him. | Her.

After we settled our things and refreshed ourselves, we decided to have some tea before we go to bed to take a rest.

Natsuko: "Ano... Yuki?" I glanced at Natsuko who was looking at the photo frame on the wall. I hummed in response. "—Are they your friends?" I stand up from the sofa and checked on the picture that she was pointing at.

She pointed at the frame with Me, Yuji, Kento, Aki, Mayu, and some other friends. We're holding a trophy and celebrating, smiling with joy.

Me: "Ah, yes. That's Mayu my youngest friend." I pointed at the picture with the girl who has a messy boy cut. "And this is Ken." I pointed at the guy who was smiling widely with braces. "Aki, the tallest one. And the oldest among the three of them." "And the one who's hugging me is Yuji." I pointed at the guy with messy hair and smiling without his eyes. "He's like my little brother that I've never had."

Natsuko: "Eh? So, his one that you're telling us last week, after the shoot?"

Me: "Ehh?"

Haruka: "Natsuko. Yuki's drunk that night, she may not remember that." Haruka said while taking a sip of her tea. "—But, you should tell her what happened."

Eh...? What did I tell you guys? (_;)

Flashback...

"And up next, Nishida Yuj-

"Haru-san! We're still not done yet watching! That guy- Wassssss... Soo... Soo... Handsomeee! Gosh! How I love men who are an athlete!" Natsuko said while blushing.

"Eh? Oi! I- I know- *BURP* Him! He's my friend! I know- That gorilla!" I said to Natsuko as I hit her on her back while I'm hugging the empty bottle of wine. I grabbed my phone on the table and scrolled through my gallery to see if I have any photos of him.

"Ok, ok, Yuki. that's-

Me: "HERE!"

Me: "Deshou?" I showed them my phone

Natsuko: "Yes! That's him! Where did you get this?"

Me: "Mhm...? Ah, when was this again? Ah! Me and my best friends were celebrating something and I took this photo at his condo in Tokyo. BeCuz! HE IS A goRiLla!" I said angrily.