Chapter Twelve

𓏲 ˖ 3rd person's POV

"Where the hell is he? Is he always late?" The tall men asked the man beside him who's drinking his coffee. "Mhm. He does overslept in a lot of times." He replied. "Isn't he was the one who said that we should be early? We're supposed to be at Yuzuki's house right now, Kento." The tall men sighed.

"We are. But, but we're still waiting for Yuji, Akihiro." Kento smiled at the taller man beside him. "You know what? I can't wait for him anymore, let's go." Akihiro stood up from his seat and waked out of the bakery. "Eh- Hey! Wait up!" Kento runs out of the bakery catching up.

'This man, the hell he walks so fast! His long ass legs are insane!!' Kento cried in his thought, still running trying to catch up with Akihiro. "Ken, walk faster." Akihiro looked back at the other men behind him. "Wait up, men! We won't lose anything! Yuzuki's house is near anyway!" Kento said. "We need to-

"Kento!" A familiar voice called out. "Now looks who's here." Akihiro looked at the man behind Kento, who's running towards them. "I'm sorry, I woke up late." Yuji catched his breath.

"Woke up late. You were an hour late." Akihiro mimicked. "Thank god, you're finally here, luckily Yuzuki isn't with us or else she'll definitely kill you. Because she doesn't like waiting for long." Kento handed Yuji the bottle of water from the paper bag he was holding.

"Just don't be late next time or else we'll definitely leave you." Akihiro said. "Hai, Hai." Yuji smiled. "Oh, Yamauchi-kun." A woman's voice greeted, making the three man look behind them. "Ohayou, Takahashi-san." Akihiro bowed at the elder woman, so as the two men beside him.

"I knew it was you, because no other people could be tall as you." The elder woman giggled to herself. "—I heard that you three and Yuzuki will be out today." She continued. "Hai."

"Yuzuki isn't up yet. Her and siblings had a drink last night, and got her very drunk." She laughed. "Why don't you come with me on the way? And so that you could wake Yuzuki up and get her ready." The three men nodded as they made their way to the Takahashi's house.

"Is it okay for me to carry your stuffs?" Kento asked the woman who's carrying a lot of plastic bags. "Are you sure? Some of the stuffs that I bought are heavy." She asked making sure if the younger man is okay with it.

"Hai... It's okay for me." Kento smiled, as the get the plastic bags from the elder woman. 'I'm so happy for Yuzuki to have friends like them.' Sakura smiled to herself, looking at the three man teasing each other.

"Tadaima." Sakura greeted. "Come in, you guys don't need to be shy, Yuzuki's cousins are out with their grandma, so there's nothing to be shy. You should wake Yuzuki up, so that you can leave early, and have fun." The elder woman smiled at the three young men, while getting the groceries from Kento.

"The room is upstairs, the last room to the left." She reminded as Yuji went upstairs with Kento behind him to Yuzuki's room.

Yuji maked his way to Yuzuki's bedroom with Kento behind him, Yuji opened the door without hesitation. "Yuzuki!! Good morning!-

*Shut!*

"Yo, you good? Why did you suddenly close the door?" Kento asked Yuji who looked down. "The hell did you saw-" Kento pushed Yuji aside and opened the door.

But as he opened the door he saw Yuzuki sitting on the bed covering her body and Yuki standing shirtless. "Oh? Kento-" Before Yuki could finish his sentence Kento shuts the door immediately.