Chapter Eight

He's back.

𓏲 ˖ 🏐 Yuki's POV

"Tadaima..." I said as we entered the house. "Yuu- YUKI!" Mayu exclaimed and ran up to Yuzuki. "I missed you! Why didn't you tell me that your coming here!" "—If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise. I missed you too, Mayu!" She laughed. "Okaeri Yuki- Ehh?! Yuzuki-chan??" Mama chimed. "Hai." Yuzuki smiled. "Oh my! How come you're so pale and skinny! It's been so long since the last time I saw you!" Mama hugged her. "Mhm, It's been so long Midori-san."

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that? Mama is always fine my dear." Mama pulled away from the hug. "Looks like the both of you are getting along, Friends?" Mama looked at me. "Well, actually Mama." I hold Yuzuki's hand. "She's my girlfriend." I looked at her and smiled. "WHAT!" Mayu yells. "That's great news, my dear!" Mama hugged the both of us. "For almost 7 years! Me and your mom have been wishing for this!" Mama pinched Yuzuki's cheeks as she laughed.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" I nod my head as a no. "Perfect! I was just preparing dinner." Mama smiled. "Ah, is it okay for me to help?" Yuzuki suggests. "Are you sure? The both of you might be tried." Mama asked. "Hai." She nodded in reply. "And this is the only girl I liked." Mama whispered to me and winked. The both of them went to the kitchen and started cooking.

"I knew it," Mayu said as the both of us were looking at Mama and Yuzuki in the kitchen. "What?" I looked at her. "I know that you dated Yuzuki back then. She told me." She replied. "Ah... so you know."

"Take good care of her, Yuu-kun. And, if you don't. You'll see." Mayu looked up at me with a grumpy face. "So, overprotective, huh." I laughed. "Of course! She's my best friend! If you don't take care of her! I will end you!" She hissed.

"I will, Mayu. I will." I said. "As you should. Your fans are going crazy about you. CRAZY. Still wonder why, how could someone like them like someone like you who's a hopeless romantic person, or nonchalant they say. You even said you want to get married but at almost 30! ( ◡̀_◡́)It is so shocking. But I'm happy for you, so happy." She smiled and patted me on my back. "So,-

Me: "No boyfriends yet. At the age of 20, that's when you will have it."

Mayu: "I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID ANYTHING YET! PLUS, ITS OKAY TO HAVE IT EARLY THAN LATE!" She yelled.

Me: "First time heard of it."

Mayu: "EVERYONE DOES THAT!"

Me: "Not everyone, Mayu.—I'll just take a bath, please call me when dinner is ready."

"These two... never stop arguing about these things." I heard Mama whisper to Yuzuki. "Haha, the two of them are cute. Just like Yui and Miko." She giggled while chopping the vegetables.

𓏲 ˖ 🎶 Yuzuki's POV

"Is there anything I can help with?" I asked the older woman behind me, as I placed the bowls on the table. "Oh, everything is fine now my dear. But can you call them for dinner?" She said. "Hai," I replied and went upstairs to call Mayu and Yuki.

*Knock *Knock

"Mayu, dinner is ready." I said softly. "Hai! I'll be down in a few!" I heard her reply faintly. I walked away from her room and knocked softly on the door of Yuki. "Yuki. Dinner's ready." I said. 'No reply...' I knocked again. "Yuki?" I opened the door and saw the man asleep on his bed without his shirt. "Yuki..." I poked his cheek. "Dinner's ready..." I poked his cheeks another time. "Yuu-