A very faint but evil smile suddenly appeared on the corner of his lips. Gu Lian said to the system casually, "I don't really want to save that insect anymore." 】

  He even wanted to squeeze the other person to death.

  system:【……】

  System: [I don’t think it’s possible. 】

  System: [Please understand the meaning of "guiding stone" carefully. ] Instead of adding insult to injury, lift the stone and hit the protagonist on the head, killing him...

  Not only the system, but also the admiral thinks so:

  Gu Lian wanted to put Xiu to death.

  The two insects looked at each other, their needles showing.

  "Inside?" After a while, Gu Lian looked at the admiral and spoke.

  Unlike other males who are soft and cute, Gu Lian's face is pale and sickly. The corners of his eyes are straight and sharp, and his lips are light and thin, making his whole face look gloomy and heartless, which perfectly fits the image of a violent male insect.

  Facing such a male insect, the admiral found it difficult to maintain even basic etiquette. He said expressionlessly, "The empire's judicial organs will handle the Lieutenant General's case, you don't need to come in person."

  The general's attitude was very resolute, but the soldiers on the side were anxious."As his hero and the victim in this case, according to Article 72 of the Male Protection Law, I have the right to watch the entire trial to ensure a fair trial." Gu Lian coughed because of his injury and continued to play the violent hero. The insect character spits out the lines that the system pops up.

  He stared coldly at the unscrupulous female insect in front of him and threatened, "Or do you want to communicate directly with the Male Insect Protection Association?"

  The Male Insect Association was initiated by an alliance of nobles, and all interests of the male Insects came first. Compared with imperial law, the difficult Male Insect Association will make Xio's trial less beneficial.

  The male insect scolded violently, "Get away."

  The two sides were in a stalemate, and the warden stepped forward and said to the general, "Admiral, the males do have the right to enter the interrogation room."

  "..." The general turned sideways, but the hands hidden under his sleeves were tightly clenched.

  The female insects didn't dare to breathe, staring at this weak one that coughed from time to time...

  Suddenly there was a "bang" sound, and the weak male insect kicked open the door of the interrogation room.

  weak? ? ?

  Not only were the female insect soldiers outside the door stunned, but the interrogators inside the door were also shocked.

  "Earl Gu Lian?!" This male insect is not dead?

  Shocking trial

  The control panel of the torture instrument in the interrogator's hand fell to the bottom. And his exclamation made the dying lieutenant general's ears twitch.

  Gu Lian looked down at the lieutenant general sitting on the execution chair with his head bowed. The lieutenant general's military uniform was already in pieces.His face was covered tightly by his dirty golden hair, which was a mixture of blood and flesh. Only the blood that seeped out from nowhere fell on the cold floor drop by drop.

  The familiar and terrifying aura surrounded the lieutenant general, who was originally on the verge of death and suddenly seemed to have a desire to survive. His hands suddenly grasped the armrest of the execution chair, and he raised his head with difficulty.

  Through the gap of long sticky hair, he looked into Gu Lian's cold and deep eyes.

  A flash of surprise quickly flashed in Gu Lian's eyes.

  Just like the first time I saw it, the eyes of this insect were surprisingly clean and clear.

  Even the dirty and dilapidated appearance cannot conceal the pure ice blue color of desperate survival.

  Desire to live.

  This term made Gu Lian's heart sink.

  System: [Please make your decision carefully. The life or death of the protagonist is directly related to your remaining health points. 】

  Gu Lian suddenly bent down, his black pupils indifferent. He asked in a voice so low that only the other party could hear:

  "Want to live?"

  The lieutenant general stared at him, and for a moment those black pupils seemed to turn into a bottomless whirlpool, leading people to fall into the abyss of sin. There was a gurgling sound of blood in his throat, and the lieutenant general said hoarsely and with difficulty:"……think."

  Gu Lian didn't have much expression. He straightened up and faced the interrogator, "I want to take him away."

  "Ah?" The interrogator was dumbfounded, "What did you say?"

  Shouldn't this male be trying to kill Hugh Grant and stand in line with the nobles?

  Gu Lian ignored the other party's stupidity and stated, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant's attack was unintentional and was just an unconscious behavior caused by out-of-control energy."

  "Moreover." He stared at the interrogator sullenly and said in the arrogant tone of the bully male insect, "It's not anyone else's turn to touch my things."