Aishi is Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

„Spit it out," said Ron, watching her.

Harry suddenly realized who Aishi looked like. She was rocking backward and forward slightly in her chair, exactly like Dobby did when he was teetering on the edge of revealing forbidden information.

„I've got to tell you something, Harry" Aishi mumbled, carefully not looking at Harry. He got extremely worried now

„What is it?" said Harry.

Aishi looked as though she couldn't find the right words.„What?" said Balise calmly. Aishi opened her mouth, but no sound came out. Harry leaned forward and spoke quietly and softly so that only the five of them could hear him.v„Is it something about the Chamber of Secrets? Have you seen something? someone acting oddly?"

Aishi drew a deep breath and, at that precise moment, Adrian Wesley appeared, looking tired „If you've finished eating, I'll take that seat, Aishi. I'm starving, I've only just come off Training."

Aishi jumped up as though her chair had just been electrified, gave him a fleeting, frightened look, and scampered away. Adrain sat down and grabbed a mug from the center of the table. He noticed the stares he got from the golden group.

"What?" He asked as he shivered from Harry's glare.

Harry knew the whole mystery might be solved tomorrow without their help, but he wasn't about to pass up a chance to speak to Myrtle if it turned up-and to his delight it did, midmorning when they were being led to History of Magic by Gilderoy Lockhart.

Lockhart, who had so often assured them that all danger had passed, only to be proved wrong right away, was now wholeheartedly convinced that it was hardly worth the trouble to see them safely down the corridors. His hair wasn't as sleek as usual; it seemed he had been up most of the night, patrolling the fourth floor.

„Mark my words," he said, ushering them around a corner. „The first words out of those poor Petrified people's mouths will be It was Hagrid. Frankly, I'm astounded Professor Jackson thinks all these security measures are necessary."

„I agree, sir," said Harry, making Draco drop his books in surprise on poor Blaise's foot. „Thank you, Harry," said Lockhart graciously while they waited for a long line of Gryffindors to pass. „I mean, we teachers have quite enough to be getting on with, without walking students to classes and standing guard all night..."

„That's right," said Ron, catching on. „Why don't you leave us here, sir, we've only got one more corridor to go-"

„You know, Weasley, I think I will," said Lockhart. „I really should go and prepare for my next class-" And he hurried off. „Prepare his class," Draco sneered after him. „Gone to curl his hair, more like."

They let the rest of the students draw ahead of them then darted down a side passage, unaware the little garden snake had sneaked away eyes glazed, and hurried off toward Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. But just as they were congratulating each other on their brilliant scheme-

„Potter! Weasley! Malfoy!Zabini! What are you doing?"

It was Professor McGonagall, and her mouth was the thinnest of thin lines. „We were-we were-" Ron stammered. „We were going to-to go and see-"

„Hermione and Theo," said Harry. Everyone looked at him. „We haven't seen them for ages, Professor," Harry went on hurriedly, treading on Ron's foot, „and we thought we'd sneak into the hospital wing, you know, and tell them the Mandrakes are nearly ready and, er, not to worry-"

Professor McGonagall was still staring at him, and for a moment, Harry thought she was going to explode, but when she spoke, it was in a strangely croaky voice.