Actions

Tejas POV

"So you want me to go undercover?" I ask as she had went over the case file with me once. "How is that possible? I'm not even an officer of the force anymore."

Pallavi was a colleague I respected with my heart. She was hardworking and had her ways of getting things done. We had worked together on and off a lot of times but the last being 6 years ago.

"On contract basis." She says as I frown. "Look, we both know you never worked for money. You work for your love for the country and the thrill of the trade. This mission is not very dangerous but it's important for the country."

"So, you just want me to find the sea-link?"

"Just the sea-link. I'll take it from there." She says, as I give it another thought. "It's kind of urgent and we are short of people like you."

"I get the urgent part. I've been here at this coffee shop for 2 hours so that's when you started searching for me at the most."

"An hour ago." She says and I nod.

"So, short of people like me?" I ask, with a raised eyebrow as she huffs, leaning on the railing beside me.

"Swift, effective but don't draw too much attention." She says, with a shrug as I smile in effect of the praise.

"Okay."

"Okay?" She says still confused.

"I'll do it. You know what I need." I say as she nods.

"Where do you want it delivered? Here... or the palace?"

"No, not the palace. Just send it here and text me about a coupon code like sea10. I'll understand and pick up from the watchman."

"So, the apartment is in your name?" she asks, as I shake my head. It was a decision I made in that split second.

"It will be, by tomorrow morning. I'll do the transfer tonight." I say, as she nods.

"You'll always be a puzzle to me, Tejasveer singh Ghuman."

"I'll help you solve it if I ever figure myself out." I said, as she seemed to remember something.

"How's your wife? Oh and congratulations, daddy to be."

"I forgot how good you are at finding stuff out." I say, as she chuckles.

"Goodbye, Tejas. It was nice meeting you." She says, extending a professional hand shake.

"Likewise Pallavi."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where were you?" the question hit me like a brick thrown at head as soon as I closed the door to my wing. She had gotten up from the swing and advanced towards me. "I have been calling you and your phone was off." I took off the relaxed mask, to adorn one of weariness.

"I... was doing damage control. Tejpartap didn't stop at Narmada and the photos made their way to a magazine. Thankfully the editor was a friend." I say not mentioning I had just buried a man under the ground while he was alive but unconscious.

"Oh, he seems to be taking the divorce harder than we thought." She says coming to put her arms around me in a comforting gesture.

"I think now that I've known what married life is... I would be broken too." I say whispering in her ear as the blush tells me, that I hit the mark.

"Dinner was such a quiet affair today. Nobody spoke anything." She was getting ready to complain as I plant kisses down her neck. "Why are you always horny?" she asks, as I chuckle.

"Is that a bad thing?" I say, taking her hand to my boner as she was thinking what to say. "I've never done it only for myself. I do it to worship you. As proff... umm... I haven't even asked for oral once, even if you love the feeling of my face between your legs. I always..." I say rubbing my knuckles on the bare skin of my neckline "...make sure you cum first. And you're still contemplating if me wanting you close is bad? I am just a man trying to keep his wife satisfied with all he has."

"How about we change that?" she says walking right into my trap as she walks to lock the door behind us and then sits on her knees infront, ready to please me. I just stood there looking out beyond the swimming pool to the vast open mountains as I guided her mouth to lick, kiss and suck on me. I growled and looked down at her trying her best to take me whole, but failing again and again. I shoved deeper, bruising the rear of her buccal cavity as a guttural moan escapes me. Soon, she looked up at me as I smiled and moaned at the way her lips wrapped around me making me anchor my hips harshly to the little movements of her neck.

And I didn't stop until I held her face stationary around my cock filling her mouth with my ejaculation, even if she hated the feeling and was clearly uncomfortable. But this was heaven and I deserved it until I could make it last.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry. I got carried away." I say acting like the pleasure had me blinded to her discomfort. "I love you babe." I say as she runs to the washroom to rinse her mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night we had dinner and lay there tangled under the sheets naked. One thing was clear. I was getting used to the high I got after a release and I was left wanting more after each time.

Sex for me had never been a need. I had adapted through college to control my movements during it. It was something I had always used to get what I want. I was an agent in demand because I had no moral compass. I got things done by hook or by crook. Not that my officers knew it. This was how easy it was to connect with Kaveri. We sold our bodies in different ways.

I was effective and had saved my soil from multiple bombings and routing out traitors of the country by sleeping with their wives. Now, with Divjyot my movements didn't need be precise but her emotions for me made it easier to take her. I wasn't using sex for any benefit other than pleasure.

This was getting more and more out of hand. Every slight displeasure in my day made me want to bend her and take her.

"We have an appointment with the gynecologist this Tuesday. We'll get to hear the heartbeat of our babies." She spoke as I smiled. The thought of having kids genuinely made me happy. Someone just like me.

Then another moment I realized something.

"Divjyot... I... I have some business to take care of. I'll be in different parts of South east Asia for almost 15 days." I said, as she frowned and turned to look at me. "It is really important. I would have asked you to come with me, but I don't think you should be travelling so much unnecessarily. You are okay now. No nausea, nothing... but what if things take a turn for the worse on the flight. Your health and the babies are my priority. Even though it will be very difficult to live without you for so long. I'll miss you with all my heart, my love." I say, as her face was a mirage of emotions. "I hate to be spending our first Diwali away from you. I had soo much planned and I will have to postpone it all." I was saying as she nods in belief.

"I understand and I'll miss you too but you should call often." She says, as I shake my head. I wish my mother had not chosen a cop for me. I wouldn't be so suffocated in my own goddamn bedroom.

"I can't call. The regions I'm visiting our underdeveloped. There will be no network coverage. We are funding an education program and some development work there. But just 15 days, then I'll be back here." I say as I let her take her time. The words slowly started sinking in as she nodded.

"Okay. Stay safe and be back soon." She says nuzzling her face into my chest as I kissed the side of her head.

"I love you. You're the best wife I could hope for."

"I love you too, Tejas."

++++++++Author's note++++++++

Hey, Incase you missed it... I am writing another book for my friend whose a diehard Shubman Gill fan.

Do check it out, since I may recall it later.

And I hope you like it...