Chapter 19

TYLER'S POV
Why did I forgive him so soon? I mean Lindsay forgot about me twice back then when we were together, but those words were still banging inside my head.

We were on our bed as usual, Alejandro was curled up into a ball, he was still crying, I just couldn't help but to feel bad, really bad, but now it was time for him to really show me how much he loved me.

The next day we woke up and snuggled for a while,
" dude, you need to prove me that you love me today, if you really didn't mean those things that you told me yesterday." I told him drily as I was dressing up,
" Aye, alright and how do I do that?"
He replied and got up, scratching his head. " should we have some fun? " He smirked and grabbed my hands, I grunted flustered. " Love isn't only about sex, we'll just have some good old fun! " I chuckled and waited for him to get ready.

We then ran to the small beach facing the ocean, I made sure to bring some towels and food.
We had fun all day, playing, building a sand castle, swimming in the dirty waters.. until we ended up laying on the towels, giggling : " Did you really make Chris eat your semen? That's sick dude! " I laughed out loud, " Yeah okay it wasn't one of my smartest decisions but hey, that's still a silent revenge now isn't it? " He chuckled delighted before he started to tickle me, I couldn't really help but to laugh even louder. " and I told you to call me babe, amor. " he ended up on top of me, those beautiful green eyes were mesmerising.  " Alejandro, I don't want you to look at me like you did with Heather, I don't want you to kiss me like you did with Heather. I just want you to treat me like your boyfriend. " I sighed loudly, he grabbed my chin, " I promise, I'll be the bestest boyfriend you'll ever had, and the only one. " he winked before kissing me passionately, our bodies rolled onto the sand, he then hugged me tight.
" I kept denying the fact that I love you, but I really do, te amo Tyler, more than you could ever imagine."he whispered into my ear, " I never meant to say those horrible things to you, you mean the world to me, mi amado. " I could see his cheeks reddening, " I.. I believe you.. babe. " I smiled happily, kissing him one more time.

CODY'S POV
I woke up and Noah wasn't there, I swear to god we fell asleep together just like any other night, where was he? Tyler and Alejandro were already gone and the other cabin was empty. I yawned tiredly before seeing a note hung on the cabin's door: « I'm in the forest reading books come and find me cupcake. »
I tilted my head, since when was his writing like that? I shrugged it off and went looking for him in the small forest, the sun shone bright and the birds were chirping, " Noah!!! This isn't funny, we were supposed to read our book's last chapter ! " I called out as I got deeper into the forest.

It's not as If I cared about that book, I just liked spending time with Noah.

I finally heard something, a branch snapping, then there he was Noah tied up to a tree and Owen? What were they doing? " sorry.. .... .... Gotta... love.." That's all I could hear from behind the bushes. Then as Noah tried to talk, Owen muted him with a kiss, before untying him and running away. " What the fuck?! " I yelled in pure shock as I approached Noah, he looked just as confused as I was. " Why did he kiss you?" I asked him angrily, Noah struggled to get up " I.. Darling I don't know I woke up here.. " he coughed weakly.

Why would he lie? But then why would Owen tell him that he loves him?

" you seemed to enjoy that. " I scorned and crossed my arms, I was heart broken, but I tried my best not to show it, " Oh yes! I definitely followed Owen to the forest and began making out so I could cheat on you for fun. " He grinned as he managed to get up,
" so you also admit it? Fuck you dude. " I began crying, " No no.. Cody I was sarcastic! It's sarcasm you idiot! " he screamed as I kept sniffling, before he could add anything else I simply ran away.

I can't believe he called me an idiot.

NOAH'S POV
I watched Cody run away, I frowned as I clenched my teeth. " Oh Owen, why did you do that? "
I began following Owen's foot prints and ended up in front of Chris's mansion. I peeked at the window to see Owen and the host talking: " I did it.. But I don't think it was right.. what if Cody finds out? " Owen cried as Chris rolled his eyes. " Oh but he already knows and that's good! We don't want happy couples we want drama! Now here's your 10k, leave.. " Chris said and sipped some hot coffee, Owen nodded upset and walked away.  " that little liar. " I whispered to myself furiously, " I have to tell Cody. "

before I could walk away from the mansion, Chef was standing right in front of me, smiling.

End of chapter 19

Author's note: heyehyeheyebeyehye DONT VOTE THIS CHAPTER OR OILED UP ALEJANDRO WILL SHOW UP AT 3 AM IN YOUR ROOM!!!