Chapter 11

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT

TYLER'S POV
After my first experience with Al, I put my boxers back on and fell asleep again in his arms, exhausted. Then as I slept I felt someone dragging me by my legs..
I slowly woke up, I was standing? No.. I was tied to something, I couldn't move well, I was half-asleep and could barely recognise the ambient around me. Then as I slowly woke up I realized that I was right in front of the teams cabins, tied to a giant target, a few apples were  attached next for my arms and on top of my head, there was also an eggplant right under my.. private parts. Wow Chris creative.
I struggled to look around, but I could see also Raj A, Shawn, Cody and Justin tied to a giant target just like me, they seemed unconscious. " HELPPP!!!" I shouted panicked, I knew it was a challenge but I was terrified of what it was actually going to be.
My screams woke everyone up, even Al.
"Woah chicos!? How'd you end up there?" He asked preoccupied, then slowly the victims who were caught by Chris woke up. " What.. where who?! Noah?!" Cody said confused, fidgeting.
Then out of no where Chris appeared. " Hey dudes! And welcome to merge day! From now on you'll compete alone without any teams." He chuckled sitting on a chair and sipping on his morning coffee.
" anyways, today's challenge consists in saving at least one of these contestants. To do that you'll have to throw arrows at the apples, get all the apples and your partner will be free, get the eggplant and you get a special price and yes, only two hostages have the eggplants. " he explained calmly. " now grab the bow in front of the hostage you'd like to save. " he smirked mischievously, he perfectly knew what he was doing. Alejandro raced to grab the bow in front of my target, was it because of the eggplant or because of me? Then everybody else raced to Shawn who also had the eggplant, Bowie managed to grab it first. Noah decided to save Cody, Dave Raj A and Trent Justin. " Oh dude, please save me my ass hurts- uh I mean my wrists!!! " I whispered loudly to Alejandro as he rolled his eyes with a smirk. He positioned the bow carefully, I bet he was also good at these type of challenges or at least I hoped so.

TRENT'S POV
Everybody began launching the arrows, some missing, some getting the apples. As I carefully held the bow in my hands, I looked at Justin, not gonna lie he looked kinda hot tied up: " Not the face! Or the legs or the chest or the arms.. " he squealed loudly, fidgeting. " hey you.. you can trust me, kind of. " I murmured insicure. " You can do this Trent! YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!" I took a deep breath before throwing my first arrow, I missed, throwing the second, missed again and the third; successfully getting an apple. " that's the spirit.. REMEMBER NOT THE FACE!" He yelled nervously.
I looked at the others, Bowie already managed to save Shawn without hitting the eggplant, Alejandro hit the eggplant and was about to save Tyler. Noah almost saved Cody and lastly Dave was struggling to save Raj A. " oh and did I mention that you only have 5 arrows for five tries?" Chris suddenly shouted, cleaning his teeth with a toothpick. I gasped, I only had 2 left for 2 apples, I was going to lose.
My hands began trembling, I tried to focus as hard I could've, my second arrow stroke, hitting the other apple on top of Justin's head! " yes yes! Good job lo- I mean Trent! " he smiled happily, at least his face was safe. And as I prepared to launch the last arrow;

"STOP!!!" Chris screamed, " Everyone has saved their partner! Except for.. Justin and Trent. "
I gasped again, this time louder, I dropped the bow.
" No no- eliminate me! Not Justin. It's my fault. " I wailed. " Chill bro, to celebrate our first merge day, I decided not to eliminate anyone for this challenge." I let out sigh of relief and looked at Justin smiling.
" Buttt.. you'll have to spend the night in the exile cabin. " Chris smirked. "And Al, who hit the eggplant, here you go. An Aletyler t-shirt!" Alejandro looked at Chris, faking a smile..

I groaned, then I noticed Noah and Cody looking at each other, giggling, glancing at me and as Alejandro held Tyler he also giggled mischievously. I raised an eyebrow suspiciously, what were they laughing about?

The night came, me and Justin walked to the exile cabin, it sure didn't look like what I thought it would look like. " woah this reminds me of the time I went to Paris for a model competition. " Justin chuckled glancing around surprised. " we lost, why does this look better than our old teams cabin? " I asked shocked, Justin just shrugged. " at least we can cuddle! Look at that king-sized bed. " he threw himself on top of the bed, I gently sat next to him, we never had this kind of intimacy. I blushed as he started to hug me and kiss me on the cheek. " Cutie."
He whispered softly, then I returned to my senses and began kissing his muscular neck. " Uah~ I'm very surprised. " he giggled.
" I love you Justin."
" I love you too Trent. "
My words felt almost dry, it didn't feel like it felt back when I was with Gwen. Maybe this relationship needed some spice. I took off my shirt and smirked timidly as I did the same to Justin. " How about we, have some fun?" I asked him, he looked at me in disbelief for a second, before laughing. " alright. " he winked stroking my smooth chest, I took a deep breath and began removing his boxers revealing his majestic cock. " I- I never did this before, or at least not with a boy. " I gulped and slowly wrapped my mouth around it. " Ahh.. woah there Trent." Justin whimpered holding onto my hair. I went back and fourth, it barely fit in my mouth. And just after a few minutes " Ah..Fuck! " he moaned as he cummed into my mouth, I swallowed the cum and looked at him. " alright.. let's get to the next stage."

End of chapter 11

Author's note: Okok I'll try to write the next chapter faster... also remember to go copy-link and vote on chapter 1!!! Chapter 12 coming soon.
( PHOTO NOT MINE!!! lol )