Chapter 8

ALEJANDRO'S POV
I quickly pushed Tyler under the bed, " Al, you called me Heather earlier do you realize that- " I quickly covered his mouth as Dave walked in; " Guys? Anyone there? " he asked as he looked around the cabin. " maybe they're in there.." Dave walked into the bathroom, " Al, you literally called for your ex name as you almost took my virginity- " Tyler whispered angrily. " It was a mistake mi amor, I'm sorry, I'm still trying to get over it. " I whispered back, trying to hug him but he pushed me away. "you can't solve things with kissing and hugging dude. I can't believe you're doing this to me." He said, his voice trembling. In the mean time Dave walked back outside the cabin as his search was unsuccessful. Tyler got up and put his boxers and shirt back on, I could clearly see him tearing up. "Tyler, me desculpa, I really didn't mean to. " I tried explaining, I wasn't the best with apologies.
" Oh is that so? This is wrong, our relationship is wrong cant you see that!? I made a mistake by trusting a filthy manipulator like you." Tyler started sobbing. "Look what you made me do, real jocks don't cry." He said wiping away his tears. " maybe you aren't a real jock. " those words slipped out of my mouth as if I had the urge to vomit. He looked at me concerned, his eyes filling back with tears. " don't talk to me ever again Al." Tyler lastly murmured as he put his pants on and limped outside our team's cabin. I stood there, I could feel something wet on my cheeks, of course tears, I immediately wiped them away, I wasn't going to let this slide, I had to focus. I fell on my knees, I had to focus. I was all alone, I made a mistake. I had to focus.

after all the cleaning up, everyone went to bed and as the sun rose it was time for a new challenge. After lunch time Chris took everyone to what seemed to be a dance floor.

GENERAL POV
" alright dudes welcome to a dance off challenge!" Chris yelled next to Chef. " in today's challenge you'll be split into couples, and the couple that wins, wins for their entire team! Of course your partner will be from the same team as yours. And the prize will be a surprise depending on which couple will win." he explained eagerly.
" Here are the couples I picked; Bowie and Raj A, Tyler and Alejandro, Justin and Trent, Noah and Cody, Shawn and Dave and, lastly but also least DJ and Owen. Oh and did I forget to mention that the first couple that loses will immediately get eliminated?" Everyone nodded their heads, looking at each other awkwardly. " Can I please switch partner with someone else bro? " Tyler asked Chris, Alejandro was looking at him with sadness in his eyes, but after all Tyler was way too clumsy, it could've been a chance to get a better teammate and win the challenge. " Absolutely! Not." Chris laughed out loud. " ah good god. " the jock groaned angrily. " okay everybody, get ready to dance!!! You will find some clothes made just for you in that wardrobe right there, Chef will decide who does a good job and who does not. " The host sat on a sofa and pointed at Chef who was sitting on a high chair in front of the dance floor.

NOAH'S POV
Why were these couples so specific? Chris definitely arranged them to be like this, I got the suit on and adjusted the tie, good god that was uncomfortable.
" you ready? " Cody asked behind me, as I turned I could feel my face burning slightly as I looked at him, he was.. pretty in some kind of way, the suit that Chris picked out for him was perfect. " Okay campers get on the dance floor!!! " I did as Chris said, I could hear Alejandro and Tyler fighting, Alejandro was blurting some words in Spanish as the jock yelled at him madly. Wonder what happened between those two.
I decided to ignore them and grabbed Cody's hand.
I don't think many people knew this but, after world tour I followed some dancing lessons, so I hoped that would've been enough. " Let's go! " Chris said as he turned the music on, the song was a classic made by who the hell knows, I slowly swung from side to side, gently holding Cody by his hips, " Woah you're good at this. " Cody said surprised, his cheeks slowly reddened. We danced to the music peacefully around the dance floor, I glanced around to see that Bowie actually knew how to dance and let's just not talk about Alejandro and Justin. They were so good, nothing I didn't expect. Suddenly the music stopped and chef yelled " OWEN AND DJ ELIMINATED!!! " I sighed relieved and as the music began playing again I danced slowly to the rhythm, I tried not to glance at Cody directly in his face, but as I spun him around and and got closer I couldn't help but to look at him " Noah, woah.. did you take dance lessons or something? " Cody whispered as we kept dancing. I nodded and winced as the music stopped playing again. " SHAWN AND DAVE OUT!!! " Chef screamed and as time went by, Chef eliminated players again and again;
"BOWIE AND RAJ A!!! "
" JUSTIN AND TRENT!!! "
I noticed Justin grabbing Trent's hand, ew cute..

Tension started raising, only two couples left, I danced like I never danced before, I really tried my best. But then Chef stopped the music.
"Between the couples, Aletyler and Noco.. " what kind of names were those... " the winning couple is.."

End of chapter 8

Author's note: Idk why it took so much to write this chapter, I'll def write chapter 9 sooner.( probably )