Afraid of arousing Zhu Minghan's suspicion, Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing quickly returned to the camp without much delay.

Everything has been packed away, their rubbish has been collected and put in plastic bags, and the grass is clean again.

Zhu Minghan didn't say he was leaving, and it was hard for others to chase him away, so he invited him to go to town with him.

"Okay. I'll treat everyone to dinner at noon." Zhu Minghan said while looking at Yu Piaopiao and Su Qingqing. These two girls have their own merits, which makes it difficult for him to let go.

The group went to see the big lotus pond, bought some fresh lotus roots, and had lunch at the best hotel in town before driving back to Xinghai City.

Zhu Minghan did not follow him this time and returned to the village by himself.

Zhen Shuai took everyone to his small restaurant, and everyone happily helped Zhen's father and Zhen's mother work for more than an hour. In the evening, Zhen's father cooked a table full of food for them, and everyone was full.

Shen Xingdu and Yang Yuhang were responsible for driving them to their homes one by one, bringing the event to a successful conclusion.

When they arrived at school on Monday, Sun Wei and the others became the envy of other students. They knew from their circle of friends that Sun Wei and the others went out to play together over the weekend. The girls envied Yu Piaopiao and the others for having the opportunity to travel with the two handsome men Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu; the boys envied Sun Wei and the others for being able to travel with Yu Piaopiao, Su Qingqing and Fang Lele. In particular, the scenery in Mopan Village is really good, and the photos they took are all beautiful.

I heard that the photos that Shen Xingdu took of Zhen Shuai were more beautiful. The students who didn't see them all wanted to see them, but they didn't dare to ask Shen Xingdu for them. They asked Zhen Shuai for them, but Shen Xingdu wouldn't let him give them to him.

These photos of Zhen Shuai have become an unsolved mystery in the minds of some students in Class 12.

Zhu Minghan regretted that he didn't know when Zhen Shuai and the others discussed going to Mopan Village, otherwise he would have been able to spend one more day with Yu Piaopiao and the others. When they had dinner together yesterday, he could feel that Yu Piaopiao and Su Qingqing had a good impression of him. After arriving at school, they seemed to be cold again, which made him feel unwilling.

On Friday, when school was over in the afternoon, he sent an invitation to Yu Piaopiao and Su Qingqing.

"I'm going to invite a few friends to go to Xiangwu Mountain. Why don't you go with us."

Su Qingqing refused.

She could go with Zhen Shuai and his friends with confidence because Mopan Village was not far away, and those who went with them were all classmates in the class, and Zhen Shuai also carefully took photos and license plate numbers of all the people traveling with them for the parents.

Su Qingqing didn't expect the license plate number at first, but it was only after her father mentioned it to her that she realized that Zhen Shuai had done it intentionally. This way, if something does happen, we can investigate based on the license plate number. When taking pictures, Zhen Shuai asked everyone to stand next to the two cars. Su Qingqing thought that Zhen Shuai was trying to show off Shen Xingdu's beautiful off-road vehicle. It turned out that she had misunderstood.

Zhu Minghan's treat meant that he would pay for the food, drinks, and fun, and Yu Piaopiao was a little tempted. But I heard that Su Qingqing didn't agree. She didn't dare to play alone with unfamiliar people and refused.